Chapter 7: Temptation and Dirty Dancing

Mia and her clubbing outfit in pic^

Mia's P.O.V.

I was super pissed and I felt really stupid too. How could I possibly think that I could get away that easily? I underestimated Nolan for sure. I was scared to death thinking that Tom and Lauren were going to do who knows what with me. I was actually beginning to pray that I could go back in time and stay in the car with Nolan.

I actually wished that I was in his arms. It was insane, I know.

Now, I sat here watching House Hunters with Tom Fly as Nolan and his friends danced the night away downstairs.

"Why aren't you downstairs enjoying your club?"

Tom gave me a side glance," Because I got a whole lot of coke in exchange for watching over you." I cringed at his words but kept on.

"You could watch over me downstairs..."

"No way. It gets loud and rowdy down there. Nolan would beat my ass if I let you go."

I sighed,"Please please please. I promise I won't try to run. You have security and cameras all throughout here. I'll be fine."

"And what if Nolan sees you?"

"That's a good thing," I said while slightly smirking.

--------------

I walked down a swirling staircase as I entered the busy club. I felt pretty in this long glittery dress that Emeli picked out for me. She had everything laid out for me included this tight fit dress, my shoes, and the makeup. I noticed that it was packed with people in here and the whole scene was exhilarating. The theme colors were red and black and it was furnished with leather couches and fancy long coffee tables. Bars were set up in all corners of the place and people danced wildly on the center dance floor.

I decided to start off with the bar before beguinning my search for Nolan. Yes, I have drank before, suprisingly enough. I used to party alot at house parties and such back home. Although, at those parties it was cheap beer and coolers, here was more classier and had way more of a variety.

I sat on a stool and smiled warmly at the handsome bartender,"May I have a whiskey please."

"Sure thing," he said before winking and beginning to make my drink.

I tapped me nails on the smooth bar counters and looked around the crowded club. I spotted Nolan dancing with a red head in the far corner and I scoffed at the girl's terrible dance moves. It was written all over Nolan's face that he was indeed not having any fun.

The bartender handed me my drink and I through my head back as I gulped it down. It burned my throat but I brushed it off and hopped off the stool, making my way towards Nolan.

I stood next to him and the red head and began dancing to the beat as if I hadn't known they were standing there. I felt Nolan's eyes on me as I swayed my hips and moved my hands down my curves. His gaze pierced through my back and it sent shivers down my spine.

"Mia?! What the fuck are you doing down here?" He abandoned the red head and moved towards me.

I turned around and smiled brightly,"Dancing of course."

I sent a wink his way, knowing it would furthor piss him off. But, instead he grabbed my waist and moved towards a back wall that wasn't as crowded.

"What the fuck Nolan?!"

"You just don't understand what you do to me, Mia. Especially in this tight ass dress. You think your pissing me off but really your turning me the fuck on which in your case, my dear innocent princess, is a bad thing."

I shivered with his words but I decided to egg him on,"I don't think it's so bad..."

Nolan groaned and pressed furthor up against me. I gasped as his hands tightly gripped my hips and then slid back to cup my ass. He seemed to do that a lot. But, I had to think straight. I shouldn't be flirting neither should we be so touchy touchy.

"Nolan," I hated how his name came out as a moan,"I have a boyfriend."

"Fuck Patrick,"he growled,"I can make you feel one hundred times better than that fag. I can take you to the fucking moon and back, and you know it too."

I sighed at his words and even though I didn't want to admit it, it was true. I was so turned on by his words and his sexy ass voice and the way he looked in those damn jeans and leather jacket, but I had to get a hold of myself.

"Wanna dance?" I needed to change the subject.

Nolan frowned but then a smirk grew on his face, "Sure."

A sexy ass song was playing and the sound of it lit my body up, making me move to the silky beat. My hips rolled against his amd I had to suck in a breath with the great feeling it caused down there... Nolan's eyes had darkened and he grip me closer as I continued to grind against him. Our faces were so close that I could count every eyelash of his. I watched as he groaned with my movements and bit down on his plump lips to try and control himself. It made my attention stay on his lips and a wierd feeling formed in my stomach. This had to stop. We have to stop.

His hands palmed my ass again as his lips moved to place open mouthed kisses down my neck. I closed my eyes and focused on what his mouth was doing to me.

"Be mine," he breathed against my ear and I tried to get away when I finally comprehended his words but he pulled me back and said,"Just for tonight. Let me show you...."

I sucked in a breath and shook my head. A small smile took over his sexy features.

"Kiss me," I spoke and my eyes widened at the word vomit that had came out my mouth.

Nolan just smirked and said,"Will do."

His lips claimed mine so roughly, it became hard to breath. His lips were so soft yet so rough at the same time, and he easily opened my lips for entrance. He tongue slowly massaged mine and I felt like I was in euphoria. His kisses made my mind blank and it immobilized my whole body. I moaned lightly which caused his hands on my ass to tighten, leaving me breathless. I clawed at his shoulders to try and get a hold of myself. My knees were weak and he was the only thing keeping my standing.

He broke the kiss and I whimpered at the loss of contact. He smirked before returned his lips to the sensitive skin along my neck. This time he sucked roughly on the skin causing me to sigh out. He licked the bruised flesh to make it all better.

"Nolan...,"I squealed as he bit down. I knew it would leave a mark later on but I didn't care.

"Mine," he whispered as his hands roamed all over my body. I just shook my head and continued to grind against him as his kisses continued to set me on fire.

Only for tonight, I thought. Only for tonight.

_________________

There you go! Hope you enjoyed!