𝐗𝐗𝐈𝐈 𝐅𝐞𝐞𝐥𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐗𝐗𝐈𝐈

Sorry but this picture of Fundy
AWOOGA

The feeling wouldnt leave me. I tired to leave it but I cant. I desperately need sleep but this feeling is making pull an all nighter.

I groan into my pillow, gripping it with all of my force. The feeling didnt feel bad. It just felt good to the point were I cant sleep. It wasnt like sexual good but the warm good.

I let go of the pillow and put one of my hands on my back feeling something soft. I pulled it hard and it made me whimper in pain. I felt it infront of my face, seeing a feather. I put my hand on my back again to feel more feathers

From confusion. I start to panic. My kimono was getting tighter and tighter by the passing second. The feathers started to fluff up. I quickly get up and run out Pogtopia

I run to my house, in the middle of the night. The back of my kimono started to rip, hearing the fabric rip.

I saw my house. I quickly ran towards it, opening the door and closing it behind me.

The top part of kimono ripped. I tiredly walk to the bathroom and look in the mirror.

The feathers turned into grey and black tipped wings and every passing second, the size of the wings increased making the wings wit the walls.

I walk out the bathroom and go into my bedroom which has more space. Thankfully my room was big enough for these wings. The wings covered half of my room

From the looks of it, you can cover up too 10 people with those wings. They are very wide, soft and fluffy.

I desperately tried to hide them but there was nothing I could do. I drop down onto the floor with the wings laying down as well.

I start to calm down with my back fully exposed and me holding onto the fabric on my chest

The wings started to shrink, only going half way. They were small but still in the way.

They somewhat folded into a cape but everything was normal. The problem is that someone else has wings.

I quickly grab a new kimono and head to the bathroom and turn on the water to shower.

I was trying to figure out how am I gonna do this with the wings, maybe I should wash them too. No, i want to try to see if i could do anything with them, like fly or something. I look in the mirror and saw the wings covering my naked body. I guess that's one perk of having them.

I start to walk in the shower when suddenly. The wings dissapeared. I was confused for a second but ignored it and showered peacefully.

~ 20 minutes later ~

I walk out the bathroom, wrapped in a towel, still trying to figure out how I'm gonna use the wings. The kimono was blocking the way. I could possibly cut holes and sew them better. The thing is I have to do it all to my other kimonos

I decided to go with that option. I grabbed the kimono and started to work on it.

~ 2 hours later ~

I fall back on my bed, letting out a deep breath. All my kimonos are done. After hours of sewing and pricking my fingers, It's all done

Still wrapped in the towel. I finally put on the kimono, after putting it on I put on my socks and shoes and head out the house.

The cold air gave me goosebumps on my back from the holes. I go into an open field and let out my wings

But the question is, How?

How am I supposed to control the wings. I sit down on the grass, legs crossed and thinking, more like meditating

~ ??? POV ~

I was flying around, getting fresh air in an open field. The feeling on my wings got more and more intense. I saw someone sitting down in the field, looks like they were meditating.

When I looked at them, .y wings went intense. I stay in place where I was in the sky. I saw them stand up and walk around with their eyes closed, maybe dancing.

I was right, they started to dance, swaying with the wind as their wings got larger

They were suddenly lifted off the ground and flew up. Their eyes closed with arms wide open. It was nice to see a fellow winged person but also confusing how they survived.

But, they had bigger wings than me. I'm not complaining but they look better on them than on anyone else.

I saw their wings stop, making them fall. I was panicking. I don't know whether to save them or do nothing.

They were 2 feet off the ground before their wings pushed them back up into the sky while doing so, their wings wrapped around their body, they went all the way up to the clouds.

I followed them and saw them pop out of the cloud with their wings wide open, their arms open like if they were hugging the sky.

I heard them laughing a little and it made me crack a smile. That laugh feels so precious to me.

They fell back down, softly landing. I was still in the sky, I didnt want to get spotted but It wouldnt matter, they don't look like a threat.

They lay down onto the grass with the wings laying on it as well. All of my worries left. I decided to go back to my house and rest.

~ Y/n's POV ~

That felt nice. I said too myself

It was getting rather cold. I shiver from the cold air as my wings cover my body.

I stayed there for a while, covered up and snuggling my wings. They were surprisingly warm to the point where I started to fall asleep but I couldn't. I was in the middle of a field and if one of the Manberg losers found me, I'd be dead.

My wings slowly unwrapped themself off of me and slowly standing up. The wings start to wrap me up again as I walked towards my house.

Maybe I can sleep now. I saw my house and quickly speed walked towards it. I open the door, walking and close it behind me.

My wings unwrapped themselves again making them turn into little baby wings. That is until I saw a man sleeping on my couch.

I stared at him, noticing what hes wearing. A green hoodie and a smiley mask covering his face except his mouth.

Dream

I sighed and walk to my room. I grab a blanket from my closet, walked back to Dream and placed the blanket on him

I walk back to my room, closing the door and falling onto my bed I quickly pull the sheets up to my face and fell asleep in an instant.

See you next chapter
:)