The guardians

4 Months later...
"Finally we made it." magma says in relief. "Don't get too happy, hold your breath!" Dat says as he jumps in the water with dat j.r in his traveling bag. Just before magma goes In the water he hears a noise in the woods."huh?" Magma says. he jumps in the water anyways. When magma makes it to the temple, he sees dat hiding, and gets over to him. "What are you doing?" He whispers to dat. "Do you see ANY gurdians?" Says dat. "uhh no." magma says. "That's why we got to go!" He yells. right before they leave they hear a giant shaking noise. Dat j.r gets so scared that he runs out of the traveling bag and runs off into the temple. "Hey!" Dat yells. "We got to get him!" They run off into the temple but then hear a weird particle noise behind them. "What was that?!" Dat yells "Its those thugs!" "I got a feeling their not thu-" before he finishes he realizes that they could be the endermen from the old myths. "dat.." magma says. "what?" "I think they might be the, ya know, endermen." "No. no no I don't belive you, it can't! Those are just myths!" "Hey I found him!" Dat says as he holds dat j.r. "There is only One way to find out!" Dat says as he jumps on top of the creatures and cuts its head off. After that he takes out its brain. "We have to take this to herobrian" "ARE YOU CRAZY!?! HE'LL SMITE US!" Says magma. "That may be true, but he is our only shot on taking these things out of this world."