33

Being 20 minutes early to your class, you ended up hanging out in the lounge to wait during the meantime. You said your greetings to Hange and Amy like you always did before entering the lounge.

As you walked in, you noticed that Mikasa and Sasha were both in the lounge, seated on the high chairs near the counter. Mikasa was drinking coffee while Sasha held a plate of scrambled eggs that you assumed she left in the fridge.

"Morning Y/n," Sasha beamed at you, moving her fork in the air as she waved at you.

"Morning Sasha," you smiled at her as you walked to the coffee machine.

"How's your morning going so far Y/n,"  Mikasa pierced her eyes on you as she sipped on her coffee, sticking her pinky out.

"Um great actually," you pressed the brew button and turned back around to look at the two girls, "How about the two of yours? How's it going?"

Sasha answered your question urgently before Mikasa got the chance to even answer, "Well, I finally made scrambled eggs after failing countless of times!"

"Okay I see youuuu," you smiled and laughed softly about how excited she was. You nodded your head at Mikasa, signaling for her to go next. She sighed deeply before saying her response.

"I didn't do much this morning but it's good so far."

You hummed at her response as you picked up your mug of coffee, reaching for the coffee creamer in the fridge. From the right side of the room, you heard singing echoing from the hallways.

The singing got louder as Chanel appeared with her AirPods in her ears. Chanel flashed a smile at you as she started dancing towards you, opening up her arms for a hug.

"Hey Chanel," you hugged her back.

"Hey girl," Chanel pulled away with an even more bigger smile. Your eyebrows lowered as you looked at her, wondering why she was ten times happier today.

"Chanel did something happen?" you questioned.

"Oh nooo," Chanel waved her hand at you. She moved her balled up fist closer to her mouth as she faked her cough, "My birthday, excuse me," She cleared her throat and patted her chest.

"Your what?" you leaned your ear closer to her so she could repeat what she said clearly.

"My....birth....day," Chanel said slowly. You nodded your head as your eyes grew wide.

"Oh shit, your birthday?! Is it today?"

"Nah," Chanel shook her head as she took her AirPods out of her ears and placed them back into her case, "It's exactly in 16 hours and 17 days."

"Ouuu okay, are you gonna do something?" You mixed your coffee with a plastic spoon after pouring in the coffee creamer.

Chanel let out a dramatic sigh, "Well I was hoping to get a surprise birthday party since last year some people didn't do it," Chanel gave Sasha and Mikasa a side eye after finishing her small complaint which was directed towards them.

"Aw that's too bad," you poked your bottom lip before lifting your mug up to your lips. You clicked your tongue after swallowing your coffee, "Looks like you ain't getting a surprise party this year, again."