'Peter Sweeney'

Disclaimer- I do not own Supernatural or Avengers, I do own however my story lines, so please do not copy or steal. Thank you.
..._..._..._..._..._..._..._..._...

Part 5 - Dead in the Water
Impala - Day

Dean, Wanda and Sam are in the Impala. Sam holding the church picture in the passenger seat, Wanda in the backseat and Dean driving.

"Andrea said the kid never drew like that till his dad died."

Sam hums in thought. "There are cases, going through a traumatic experience could make people more sensitive to premonitions, psychic tendencies."

"Whatever's out there, what if Lucas is tapping into it somehow? I mean, it's only a matter of time before somebody else drowns, so if you got a better lead, please." Wanda frowns at Dean's words.

"From what this picture shows us, we need to find a house." Dean looks to Wanda in the rear view mirror, giving a wink and smile, she turns to look out the window to hide her blush. Sam watches the scene with a small, sad smile.

"The only problem is there's about a thousand yellow two-stories in this county alone." Sam looks at the picture, and points to the picture of a church.

"See this church? I bet there's less than a thousand of those around here."

"Oh, College Boy thinks he's so smart." Dean smirks at him jokingly. Sam roles his eyes while Wanda hits Dean's shoulder.

"Dean, don't be mean." Dean wiggles his eyebrows at her in the rearview mirror, Wanda let's out a small laugh at this. Sam turns and smiles at Wanda.

"It's fine Wanda." He pauses for a second before turning to Dean with a frown. "You know, um... What you said about Mom... You never told me that before."

Dean shrugs, getting uncomfortable with the conversation that Sam was starting. "It's no big deal." He pauses before asking Sam. "Oh God, we're not gonna have to hug or anything, are we?"

Wanda leans forward and pats Deans shoulder mockingly. "Don't worry Dean, I will protect you from Sam's hugs." Dean lets out a fake relieved breath.

"Thank god, I was worried for a second." Dean looks to her in the rearview mirror and smirks. "But I would gladly let you hug me all you want." Wanda let's out a laugh as she leans back into her seat. Sam chuckles, enjoying the easy atmosphere that comes with the two.

..._..._..._..._..._..._..._..._...

Sweeney House

Sam, Wanda and Dean approach a white church shaped like the one in Lucas's  picture. Dean holds up the picture and looks at it, comparing it to the scene in front of him with Wanda looking at the picture over his shoulder. There's a yellow house next to the church and a wooden fence near the house. Sam looks at Dean and Wanda. They all look up at the church and cross the street to the house.

"We're sorry to bother you, ma'am but does a little boy live here, by chance? He might wear a blue ball cap, has a red bicycle." Wanda says, speaking to an old woman, Mrs Sweeney. Dean, Sam and Wanda are inside the house, looking for anything to help in their investigation on what they were dealing with.

Mrs Sweeney let's out a small sniffle. "No ma'am. Not for a very long time. Peter's been gone for thirty-five years now." There's a picture of Peter on the side table. Mrs Sweeney sighs. "The police never—I never had any idea what happened. He just disappeared."

Sam points out to Dean and Wanda a number of toy soldiers on a table.

"Losing him—you know, it's...it's worse than dying."

Dean glances at Wanda and Sam at her words. He looks to her as he goes to Wanda's side, throwing an arm around her and pulling her to his side.

"Did he disappear from here? I mean, from this house?"

"He was supposed to ride his bike straight home after school, and he never showed up." Dean let's his arm drop from Wanda and moves to pick a picture off the mirror. There are two boys in the picture, one Peter with a bicycle. Dean reads from the back of the picture.

"Peter Sweeney and Billy Carlton, nineteen seventy."

..._..._..._..._..._..._..._..._...

Lake

Bill is sitting on the bench on the dock, talking to himself, or to the lake.

"You've taken everything, everyone. I've got nothing left. I didn't understand. I didn't believe. Now I think I do. I think I finally know what you want."

..._..._..._..._..._..._..._..._...

Impala

Dean, Wanda and Sam are in the impala. In the same spots as before. Sam sighs, his eyes narrow in thought.

"Okay, this little boy Peter Sweeney vanishes, and this is all connected to Bill Carlton somehow."

Dean nods in agreement. "Yeah, Bill sure as hell seems to be hiding something, huh?"

Wanda leans forward. "And the people Bill cares about, are all being punished."

Dean glances at them. "So what if Bill did something to Peter?"

"What if Bill killed him?" Sam adds, putting it together.

"Peter's spirit would be furious. It'd want revenge. It's possible." They all look to each other.

..._..._..._..._..._..._..._..._...

Carlton House

The Impala pulls up in front of the Carlton house. Sam, Wanda and Dean approach the house.

"Mr. Carlton?" Sam calls out. An engine roars.

..._..._..._..._..._..._..._..._...

Lake

Sam, Wanda and Dean go around the house to see Bill going out on the lake in his boat. Dean points to it.

"Hey, check it out." Sam, Wanda and Dean run to the end of the dock, yelling. "Mr. Carlton! You need to come back! Come out of the water! Turn the boat around!"

"Mr. Carlton!"

Bill ignores them and keeps going. Wanda's mist starts to appear as they get closer but the water rises up and flips Bill's boat over. It and he vanish.

..._..._..._..._..._..._..._..._...

Hi guys! I hope you have all enjoyed this chapter. I will upload the another chapter next Wednesday.

Please leave a like and comment as your guys support helps me create more stories like this.