I Want to Take You Again

I wake to the sound of my alarm. Groaning I turn it off. Rolling off the bed, I walk to my bathroom. Doing my routine, I dress in jeans and a v neck. Putting my vans on my feet. I walk out my room down the stairs to the dining room. My family is sitting eating with the twins boyfriends. Matthew is sitting beside my chair.

Sitting down. I look at him weirdly. "What are you doing here?" I ask him.

"I came to have breakfast with you." He smiles at me. His smile makes my stomach do flips. Mom sets a place in front of me.

I eat me food in silence as the others talk around me. When I'm finished, I stand. Putting my plate in the sink. I kiss my mom's cheek and hug my dad.

"Have a good day baby." I walk out the door to my car.

Driving to school, I park and get out. My friends walk over to me. Jason is the first to reach me.

Doing our handshake. "I have to talk to you."

"Sure man." We walk over to the picnic tables. Going to the tree by them. I bite my lip as I turn to him.

"What would you say if I was gay?" I ask him. Chewing on my lip.

"I would ask who turned you gay?" Jason leans against the tree.

"Matthew." I whisper. Jason's eyes becomes big. I explain to him what happen the nighr we fucked leaving out the morning stuff.

"I won't judge you. I say go for it. If you dont work out, you'll be going to college in the fall. So it doesn't matter." I think about what he just said.

It's true. If we don't work out, I'll be going to college. "Thanks man."

"We're best friends. I don't care if your gay. Now go get that man of yours.".

"I will later." I say as the bell rings.

Throughtout ny morning classes, my mind is on how to say that I accept him. I won't lie and say he doesn't scare me a little. Because he does. Im afraid he'll hurt me. I'm only a human so how can I go agaisnt an alpha wolf.

What I'm more afraid is that he'll change me. I like the way I am. Yes, I have corks, but they make me who I am.

The bell rings for lunch. Packing my things, I walk to the cafeteria. My friends meet me in the there.

Sitting at the table. I joke around with my friends. Then in walks David Mends. He's a bully. And my rival. He has blonde hair and green eyes. He's an inche shorter than me.

He sees me and strutts over to my table. The whole cafeteria watching for they know we don't like each other.

"How's the fag of a brother?" I stand up slowly.

"What's the matter Mends? Still mad he rejected you?" I smirk just to piss him off.

"I don't want a fag!" He snarls.

Pissed off. I lean into his face. "Call my brother a fag one more time!"

"Fag!" He slowly say the word but before he could finish the sentence. I punch him in the face. He goes to punch me, but I catch his fist in my hand.

I swing my fist back and swing it to his stomach. He grunts. I tackle him to the ground. And start punching his face. Blood pours from his nose and mouth.

Not caring about getting in trouble. I end this once in for all. When I'm done with him, he won't be calling my brother a fag anymore.

Still punching him in the face. I'm pulled off of him. The sparks indicates it's Matthew that pulling me off of him.

Breathing heavily. My eyes look down at a bloody David before I'm pulled out of the cafeteria.

I'm pushed up agaisnt the wall. Matthew's body pressed up agaisnt mine. "Calm down baby."

I take deep breathes. Slowly calming down. His touch is helping. Casey, Erin, and the twins watch me as I slowly begin to calm.

When I'm completely calm which takes a few minutes. "Better?"

I look into Matthew's beautiful eyes. Nodding my head. He smiles, then pecks my lips.

"You're hot when you're angry." Matthew smirks. "Makes me want to take you again."

I blush at his words. I want him to take me again. It was the best sex I've ever had. I guess that's what happens when you have sex with your mate.

Very good sex with your mate.

Matthew pulls away from me. Grabbing my hand, we walk out the door with the twins and their boyfriends.

"I accept you." I say just getting it over with. As the bell rings. He kisses me. Our lips move in sync. The kiss is gentle and loving.

Pulling away. He smiles down at me. "Come on. I want you to meet the pack."

He pulls me to my car. "What about school?"

"Fuck school! We only have a week left anyway." I laugh. Not bothering to argue, I slide into my car in the passenger seat. As Matthew gets in the driver's seat.

"The pack is at the pack house. They can't wait to officially meet you." His words has me nervous. What if they don't like me? What if they don't want me to be apart of their pack.

"You'll be find. They already love you."

I sure hope so. Lord do I hope so.