Cameron's mouth formed into a smirk. "Nobody ever knows. I'm sure if they are lying to you it's for a good cause."

I narrowed my eyes at him. "A good cause for whom? Me or them?"

He chuckled. "I assure you that it's most probably for both."

I opened my mouth to argue but Joseph cleared his throat. Axel and Leo were smiling in amusement while everyone else was rolling their eyes. That is, except for Gabriel. His jaw was clenched and his eyes were staring down at the floor.

"Interesting..." Leo commented in his soft creepy voice.

Axel came forward and moved his hand beneath my left hand. He didn't touch my hand but it lifted involuntarily. Axel examined my Mark with a smile. "Beautiful."

"This Council meeting will consist of one thing and one thing only," Leo said to everyone. "Lonsa,"

"Lonny," I mumbled.

Leo heard me and chuckled. "Lonny then." He turned to me. "You don't have to do much, you may sit and observe and if you wish, you can input anything you want. Maryanne and Gabriel are forbidden to involve themselves in this Council."

"Why?" I turned to Maryanne and frowned. She looked at me and rolled her eyes.

"They are no longer Pure."

"But neither is Joseph," I said.

"Joseph is important and a very wise angel and always will be. Whether he is Pure or not." And with that, everyone started reciting something in a very old styled Enochian that I couldn't understand. Gabriel and Maryanne walked and sat outside the circle. I walked toward them and sat with them.

"Bonjour, Princess." Mary said. "Nice night?"

"Mary I have to speak to you," I blurted out in English.

"Maybe later," She waved me away and lay back. "Right now, though, you're going to have to deal with Gabriel. What did he tell you not to do?"

I turned to an angry Gabriel and smiled. "Oh yeah-"

"Did you know this wasn't a trap?" He interrupted.

I shook my head. "No, but I could of handled them."

Mary chuckled. "She's right there, Gabriel. She could have killed them all if she wanted to."

Gabe sighed. "I'm not saying she's not capable. Neither am I forbidding her to go to a call. I don't own you. But it's not safe, that's all I'm saying."

I nodded. "I understand. Then teach me how I can tell who's calling me."

"I'll do that." Mary said.

"No, you won't." Gabriel interjected. "I will. You can train her when it comes to manipulation and fighting and I will train her when it comes to mind reading, calling and telekinesis. Deal?"

Mary laughed "Fine." They started up a conversation on what days I could train on.

I turned my head to watch the Council and found myself watching Cameron. I tried to locate his thoughts but I couldn't. I didn't remember him well enough to recognise his thoughts.

He looked slightly bored as he listened to Axel and Leo. His eyes suddenly flickered to me. I looked down in embarrassment.

"What's wrong with you?"

I looked up at Mary. "Nothing, I'm just a little hot."

She raised a brow and continued talking to Gabriel. I really wanted to talk to Maryanne but I also really wanted to talk to Cam.