December 24, 2014

Harry woke up tangled in Zayn's arms, he was warm and it felt so normal to be in a bundle of limbs as soon as he woke up.

Surprisingly Zayn was already up, holding Harry and scrolling through his phone with his free hand.

Harry: "morning babe"

Zayn smiled down at Harry and kissed his curls.

Zayn: "morning gorgeous"

Harry: "what time is it?"

Zayn: "10, you slept in"

Harry groaned and sat up, rubbing his eyes.

Harry: "we film the TV special tonight"

Zayn: "mhm"

Harry: "I can tell you're not excited"

Zayn: "it's just...it's Christmas Eve. I wanna be home with my family, or at least here with you. I know I might sound selfish but...I dunno, can't we catch a break just this once?!"

Harry: "I know baby, it sucks. I wanna be at home with gem and my parents too...I get it, I swear I do."

Zayn: "and that doesn't mean I'm not grateful that I get to spend the holidays with you, but you know how it is..."

Harry: "you don't have to explain it babe, I know. I feel the same way."

Zayn: "I did get you a sick present though"

Harry: "is it kinky Christmas sex cause that's what I want"

Zayn giggled and placed a shallow kiss on Harry's lips.

Zayn: "sure bub, but I can't wrap that"

Harry: "you could wrap it before you tap it"

Zayn: "shut the fuck up before I take it back"

Harry smiled and laid down, his head in Zayn's lap and his curls dancing around on the sheets as they fell.

Harry: "on a more serious note...I got you something too."

Zayn: "oh yeah?"

Harry: "mhm"

As soon as Zayn went to respond, his phone started ringing beside him. Harry picked it up and glanced at who it was, Liam.

Harry: "just Liam"

Zayn held out his hand for Harry to hand him the phone and he answered.

Zayn: "hey lad what's up"

Liam: "what time are they picking you up tonight?"

Zayn: "I hope never"

Liam chuckled, thinking he was just joking but Zayn was quite serious.

Liam: "I can't remember, but I think they said something along the lines of 'be ready by 5 or you're getting left behind'"

Zayn: "they wouldn't, we are the entire show ya know."

Liam: "true, I didn't think about that"

Zayn smiled and laughed behind the speaker.

Liam: "well I'll see you later Z"

Zayn: "you will"

Liam: "tell haz I said hey"

Zayn: "will do."

Harry didn't bother asking about the call, he didn't really care anyway. While Zayn was on the phone he'd got up to get changed.

Zayn: "I've never seen those blue trousers before"

Harry looked down to double take what briefs he had on that morning. Royal blue ones with light Purple Hearts.

Harry: "just got em"

Zayn: "they're sexy"

Harry chuckled, picking out a pair of pants from the closet that he'd wear later.

Zayn: "and they make your bum look good"

Harry: "thanks babe"

He rolled his eyes, he could basically feel Zayn's eyes burning a hole in his ass. He was hard core staring.

Zayn: "can you come here"

Harry: "ugh why?"

Zayn: "cause I want to touch you"

Harry: "does my ass look that good?!"

Zayn: "mhm, come here so I can get a close up"

Harry laughed and rolled his eyes, walking over to Zayn, unable to deny him of what he wanted.

Harry: "you are too much sometimes..."

Zayn: "mmm shut up and kiss me baby"

He leaned forward, straddling Zayn's waist in the bed and leaning forward so their lips could meet. The kiss was slow and sensual, both of them describing how much they cared about the other using nothing but their lips.

Harry broke it up 5 minutes later, feeling himself being turned on.

Harry: "I can't be getting horny, I gotta get dressed...we have things to do my love."

Zayn: "yeah yeah, places to be, people to see"

Harry: "exactly, so stop staring at my ass and get yours moving"

Harry pecked Zayn's lips one more time before sliding off of him and retreating to the bathroom to get changed and cleaned up for the morning.

Zayn groaned and finally got out of bed, getting changed in his room into a pair of black skinny jeans and a black jumper that made him look a little less thin.

When Harry came out, his curls looked magical. He had on black jeans and a black shirt.

Zayn: "you look hot"

Harry: "so do you babe"

Zayn: "you sure this doesn't make me look too thin Harry?"

Harry turned around from the doorway and frowned. He walked up to Zayn and slid his hands under his sweater, feeling the bony his diaphragm up and down.

Harry: "you are stunning, no matter what you wear. I promise nobody is gonna tell you that you look too skinny tonight babe. And if they do, I'll beat the shit out of them."

Zayn: "you wouldn't, mr.nice guy"

Harry took his hands from Zayn's side and crossed them over his chest in a look of fake defeat.

Harry: "that hurt"

Zayn: "but for real..."

Harry: "the only person who's gonna notice is me, because I care way to much about you to not notice every single little change. You're so fucking gorgeous babe."

Zayn: "I love you..."

Harry: "I love you too, so much...now let's go have some breakfast."

Harry was determined to make Zayn feel better without him knowing. He didn't wanna pressure him to feel like he needed to gain weight because he knew it would backfire.

Harry: "cereal, waffles, or eggs?"

Zayn: "m'not too hungry this morning"

Harry: "how about I make you some eggs, and if you don't want them you don't have to eat em...but at least I can say I tried"

Zayn: "will that make you feel better"

Harry: "mhm"

Zayn: "I'd love that then"

He pressed a lingering kiss to Harry's lips and got the eggs out of the fridge for him.