"Are you tired yet?" He murmured beside my ear.

I shook my head in response. "Me neither," he said as his fingers slid downwards, resting in between my thighs.

"What do you think you're doing, mister?" I asked, gesturing to his fingers, which were now dangerously close to my crotch.

"It's warm down there," he giggled and gripped my thighs gently.

"Don't be a fucking tease," I hissed and tried to pry his fingers away, but his grip remained firm. Oh okay then, two can play that game.

I leaned back into Kyle's body and arched my back, so now my ass was pressing into his crotch. I grinded softly on him and let a soft moan escape my lips. What can I say? It turns him on. I turned my head around to look at him. His eyes were closed and lips slightly parted, eyebrows scrunched together, as if he was trying hard to concentrate.

I reached behind me and grabbed the back of his thighs, pulling him closer if possible, wanting to increase the friction in his jeans.

"Johnnie," he mumbled into the back of my neck.

"Yeah?" I kept teasing him as I spoke.

"Don't create a problem if you have no intention of solving it," he whispered seductively in my ear, immediately sending shivers down my spine. I just love it when his voice is all hoarse and sexy.

"Don't worry about it, I'll take full responsibility for that." I turned around so we were now face to face. I hooked my arm around his neck and pulled his face to mine, then let my lips capture his. His eyes fluttered before they closed, his whole body going weak as I nudged his crotch gently with my knee.

He pulled away with a satisfied smile on his face as he gazed at me with those gorgeous eyes. He reached out with his fingers and brushed my messy hair out of my eyes.

"You're so beautiful," he said as he brushed his thumb gently over my lips.

"Thank you," I whispered back, feeling my cheeks burn bright red. "So are you." I climbed on top of him and sat on his stomach. I cupped his face in my hands and kissed him softly.

His hands were now tugging at the hem of my sweater, attempting to pull it off. I broke away for a second to let him, and before I knew it, his hands were all over my body, rubbing and squeezing anywhere he could.

He sat up straight and pressed his lips to my neck, his arms wrapped tightly around my waist. He might seem like a shy little dork to you, but let me tell you, this boy is a beast in bed.

He started biting and nipping at my skin, moving his lips down to my collar bones, then chest and finally, my nipples.

"Kyle...oh god, Kyle," I breathed out shakily as he started sucking. I grabbed a fistful of his hair and tugged on it gently. I could feel his tongue swirling around my nipples skill-fully and his teeth biting softly. He continued moving downwards until his lips were just inches from my crotch.

He glanced at me briefly for permission before I nodded, and watched as he popped the buttons on my jeans. He reached inside and cupped my crotch, squeezing it through my boxers. I moaned into Kyle's shoulder as he continued his teasing.

"I love you," he breathed into my ear sexily. I immediately brought my lips to his and kissed him with all I had, letting myself melt into the kiss. "I love you too," I mumbled as his lips moved familiarly around mine. This feeling was the best, it never gets old. I could still feel the butterflies in my stomach every single time we kissed, even if it was a just light peck on the lips, or heavy make out sessions like this.