1. 78% of NFL players are bankrupt two years after finishing their careers.
2. 60% of NBA players are bankrupt within five years of leaving the league.
3. The air quality of Mumbai is so bad, it's equivalent to smoking 2½ packs of cigarettes a day
4. The number one tire manufacturer in the world is LEGO.
5. chocolate milk was invented in Ireland
6. You can't breathe and swallow at the same time.
7. Ketchup used to be sold as a medicine.
8. Coconuts kill more people each day than sharks.
9. There are more ways to shuffle cards then there are atoms on earth
10. 111,111,111 x 111,111,111 = 12,345,678,987,654,321
11. There is enough iron in your body to make a 2-inch nail.
12. Police departments in Canada give out "positive tickets" when they see someone doing something good.
13. There are more people speaking French in Africa than France
14. 84% of vegetarians eventually go back to eating meat
15. Every Apple iPhone ad displays the time 9:41
16. Facebook users spend about 40 minutesa day on the site.
17. Men are more likely to say "I love you" first than women.
18. 40% of earth's land is in 6 countries
19. Most people dream 5 times a night.
20. A group of giraffes is called a tower.
YOU ARE READING
Jokes, comebacks, riddles, roasts, videos, relatable posts, memes, and more!! Have fun laughing your ass off ;) - *currently going back through and editing some things lol. A solid half of this was written in 2014/2015 so the beginning may be cringe...