Chapter 35: Another Pregnancy

Hope's POV

"Babe! Come on in! The water's great!"

Andy yelled from in the ocean.

"Nah! I'm gonna lay in the sun for a while! The SUN feels great."

I laughed. He shook his head and then ran out of the water, and over to me.

"Ugh your so difficult you know that?"

He asked me.

"Of course, if I wasn't difficult I wouldn't be myself."

I laughed:

"I can't believe it's come to this."

He sighed.

"Come to whaaaaaaAAAAATTTTTTTT!!!"

I screamed as Andy scooped me up and started running with me towards the water.

"No Andy! Put my down now!"

I giggled.

"Nope."

He laughed.

"Andrew Dennis Biersack! I demand you put my down right now!"

I laughed.

"Oh now I'm defiantly not putting you down!"

He said.

"Stop!!"

I giggled but it was too late, he was in the water and he threw me down. Before I knew it I was under the water. I came up coughing.

"Ewww I think I swallowed some water."

I said.

"Haha."

Andy laughed. I pushed him into the water, I thought I was slick until he grabbed me as he went down, taking me with him. I went under again.

________________

Jake's POV

"I'll be right back, I have to get my difficult girlfriend."

Andy shook his head, and ran out.

"Good luck!"

I shouted. Then I saw Ashley laying on a towel. I walked out of the water and over to her.

"Hey gorgeous, what you doing?"

I asked.

"Nothing much, just laying here getting a tan."

She giggled. She just looked so beautiful in that bikini, her body just so sexy and tan.

"Come with me."

She said getting up and grabbing my hand.

"Guys we might come back!"

She yelled to everyone else, and took me back to the house. When we got back to the house. I saw Elizabeth vacuuming the hall. Ashley seemed to be all confused and everything.

"That's Elizabeth, she's our maid and babysitter."

I told her. Ashley took my hand and took me to our room. When we got there she shut and locked the door. She turned to me and started to take my shirt off. Yes I was wearing a shirt to the beach. I guess I just felt comfortable. Well anyway I let her take off my shirt. Then she wrapped her arms around my neck. I wrapped mine around her waist, as she jumped into my arms. I held her. She giggled and kissed me.

"Jake? I want a baby."

She said.

"Well, maybe I can help you out with that."

I winked and placed her on the bed, I got on top of her and started making out with her. In no time, the clothes were coming off and it was just naked bodies on eachother. There was a lot of moaning and some screaming.

________________________

2 weeks later.

"Jake????......I'm pregnant....."