꧁72꧂

It was coming to the end of the term and it was one of the best ones Leta could ask for. Her and Regulus were closer then ever, Sirius was actually being less of a moody bitch and thank god for that because she was 'dating' James's and he was his best friend.

Her and James were not official but Leta felt like he would ask her any day now. She often thought of asking him herself but she wouldn't know what to do or say and if she asked for Regulus he would probably just shrug.

For their final Christmas party, the Marauders were making it the loudest and biggest party they could get away with. More booze, more people, more fun was their thinking.

Regulus and Leta sat in her dormitory one the last night of term which was when the party was. "You're going to this wether you like it or not." Leta said, grabbing his arm to pull him up. "I'm not. I need to study."

"Study for what? Your spelling test." She said mockingly which made him roll his eyes. "Get dressed." She ordered before pushing him into his room.

Leta then went to hers and scanned through her wardrobe for a dress to wear. She put on a light mint green mini dress which clung to her body. It went perfectly with her skin tone and her hair was curled slightly.

She got in front of the mirror and began spinning around the check every angle. She put her hands on her stomach and began patting it. "That's what cookies will do to you." She muttered before going to her dresser to put a couple of rings on.

"Wow." She heard which made her turn around. In the door frame was James who was leaning on it with a smirk. "Stop looking! It's was meant to be a surprise!" She exclaimed, trying to cover his eyes with her hands.

"Quick, get in." She ordered, pulling him into the room and closing the door. The Slytherins ,especially the pure-bloods, despised the fact that she was bringing a blood-traitors. Some had lots fear and respect for her but I think we can all guess that she gained it again.

"Your look amazing." He whispered inner ear before kissing her cheek. Leta flared her hands in the air to make him pull away. "Stop! You will mess up my makeup."

She then went over to her dresser which had a mirror in front of it. She checked her cheeks before beginning to put in her earrings. "What are you doing here?" She asked. James walked up behind her and wrapped his arms around her waist, resting his head on her shoulder.

"I came to see my beautiful-" He paused when he saw Leta whose eyebrows were raised. "Unofficial girlfriend?" He finished in a questioning tone. Leta nodded before putting in her neck earring.

He then placed a kiss on her jawline before patting her back and walking to the door. "Since you want me to go I'll just go ba-"

"James, wait." Leta said which made James turn and look at her. "Stay." She finished which made James close the door and walked back to her.

He wrapped his arms around her waist and looked down at her. Her warm breath sent shivers down his spine as their faces were inches apart. "James," He hummed in reply. "Will you be my boyfriend?" She asked him which took his back.

"Hey! I'm suppose to ask that!" He exclaimed with a playful smile as she rested her arms on his shoulders. "Well, time are achanging." She smirked.

James then pushed her up and spun her around, their lips pressed against each other's. "So is it a yes or a no?" She asked again when he put her down. "Of course it's a yes." He said before kissing her again. "Come on, let's go." He said, holding her hand to drag her off.

They then walked out of her dorm together which made a few Slytherins glare. "Wait, I need to call Reg." She said which made him stop and nod.

"Regulus!" She screamed which made everyone in the room cover their ears. "Merlin's beard!I'm coming! Don't get your knickers in a-" Regulus paused when he opened his door to see everyone stare at him which made him go red.

He kept his head low as he followed them out of the common room and to the Room of Requirement.

                                      ༒
James dragged both Leta and Regulus over to the other Marauders who were by a table of cups. Sirius has already started drinking before the party and he was already wasted. "Wasssupppp!" He shouted.

"I'm too sober for this." Leta said with her hand on her forehead which made all the boys chuckle but Sirius just glared at her with squinted eyes. She turned back to see Regulus who already had two cups in his hand, he passed one to her.

"Thanks." She said before tipping back her head and letting the drink fall down her throat. "Fucking hell Leta!" Regulus exclaimed, already tipsy from that one drink because he didn't drink often.

                                       ༒
The night continued and Leta kept on drinking and dancing and drinking and dancing. Her and Regulus were dancing around together until she saw his cheeks fill up and watched him run out.

"Reg!" She shouted, running after him but swaying side to side as she was so drunk. She then heard the sound of throwing up coming from a opened window. She went over to see Regulus with his head hanging out fo it as he threw up. "I think you should go back to your dorm." Leta said helping him back to his room which was difficult because they had drank so much.

                                         ༒
She finally got him back to his dorm and into bed so she made her way back. "Finally, time to start really drinking." She muttered to herself as she heard the much get louder.

She got in and looked over in the direction of James with a smile. Her face began to fall as she saw a familiar red head with her arms around him and her lips pressed against his.

                                     ༒
"Hey James." Lily said with a smile as she walked over to the messy haired boy who stood alone, wondering where Leta had disappeared to. "Where is Leta?" She asked as she brought the cup to her lips. She smirked as he shrugged.

"How are you two going?" She asked, holding the cups in her hand as she watched his look around the room. "Really good. We are official now." He said, the thought of being Leta's boyfriend making him smile.

"Is that so?" Lily asked with an eyebrow raised. "Yes we-" He was cut off by Lily who had pounced on his and held his head to her lips. He tried to pull her off but her grip was strong and he didn't want to hurt her. He opened his eyes to see if he could find a way to push her off when he saw Leta in the doorway, frozen still.

James then used all his strength to pushed Lily off, sending her flying backwards as he ran over to Leta who was beginning to walk away. "Leta!" He called as he followed her out.