Below you will find some questions that will help you reflect on what you read. If you would like, type your answers in the comments. Thanks!
1. What was Galileo's problem in the story.
2. Name one character other than Galileo in the story.
3. What kinds of things did Galileo's "friends" say?
4. What would you do if you were lonely? How would you make friends?
5. What was the moral of the story. FYI: a moral is like a lesson.
6. Did you like this book?
FYI: Please leave a start or comment. Thanks, Cadam100
PS: Follow me if you want