Chapter sixty-four

Ashley's POV:
The next morning, I didn't even eat. I didn't get out of bed much really. My mom told me that Jack knew and he came into my room last night and hugged me and told me everything would be alright, and we just cried in each other's arms.

The thing about cancer is when you know someone has it the first thing that comes to mind is death.

"Baby, I brought you a hash brown and some pancakes!" Sammy said coming into the room with a tray of food.

"Oh, and also an orange juice." He said showing me that 1 million dollar smile. In times like this when I needed Sammy, he never failed to make me happy. "Thanks babe." I said pecking his lips.

"Have you bought the tickets yet?" I asked him. "That reminds me! Thanks baby." He said getting the laptop. "Is jack going to go with us?" I asked him.

"Yeah. Gilinsky and Anna want to come too." He said "I mean that's fine but like me and you and Jack are buying our tickets together and I'm guessing Gilinsky and Anna are buying their tickets together?" I said biting the hash brown. "Yeah. That's what we're doing." He said.

We were going through the flights and saw there was one tomorrow, at 4:45 pm. We bought those and went to inform Jack, and went to tell Gilinsky and Anna that they should buy that flight. It was morning so once I finished eating I started to pack.

It took me 2 hours to pack Sam's and I  stuff and we didn't even have that much clothes.

By the end of the day, I didn't cry much and I was with Sam most of the time so he kept a smile on my face.
_____________________________
Super short chapter! Get this chapter to 40+ comments (:
- Ashley