11 - Perfectly

Tyler's POV-
We had our date tonight. Tonight I was GOING to make a move on Troye. And if he denies it, I'll blame it on the slight bit of drunkness in me. To be honest, I only drank a bit of while tonight, because I knew tonight was the night I would confess to Troye.

"Zoe.. Can we talk?" Zoe and I had went outside for a couple of minutes while Troye and Alfie had been talking.

"Zoe. I think I'm gonna make a move on Troye."

"ITS ABOUT DAMN TIME!" She clearly said it jokingly, knowing that I had a crush on him.
We chatted about HOW I was gonna make this work, and then we went back inside. After a little while, it was time to go home.

"Good luck" Zoe winked at me.
AHH shit. The time was approaching.
We got up to my hotel room and Troye was sitting on his side of his bed. I had to do this.
Now.
I flopped over hanging above him, now each of my arms had been on one side of Troye. He put his laptop to a side and his face over flowed with blush. I guess he had been waiting for me to make a move.
I leant down and kissed every inch of his collar bones. As I made my way up, I finally made it to his lips, and it was THE MOST passionate kiss I've ever given. (Author- AHHHHHSHSBSBSKSBSKXBZJHSHSHSBAJSBSNSHSKSVSJDBSHXHSXNXHXXHDVD) For the rest of he night we cuddled.
Troye was perfect. He litterly was made for me. His head fit perfectly in my chest, as we drifted to sleep. My fingers locked perfectly with his as we intertwined. And his body was perfectly made for me to fall in love with as we slept cuddling.
And then, it happened. Me and Troye had done it. We're together.