Chapter 9

Chapter 9

"So what are we gonna be doing for Christmas?" I asked since Christmas was in gonna be here soon.

"We'll were all flying out to visit our family's" Louis said. "Then where am I gonna go?"

"Who do you wanna go with?" Liam asked.

"I don't know, it doesn't matter to me." I didn't want to intrude in their family time.

"We'll you can come with me, and meet my sisters Lottie is around your age." Said Lou.

"You can come with me to Ireland and meet my brother Greg and my mum and dad" said Niall.

"I can just stay here I wouldn't want to intrude on your family time." I said at shyly.

"Absolutely not you will not spend Christmas alone and you're too young to stay here alone." Said Louis.

"You can go go with any one of us" Liam's said. "But I don't know who to pick." I said.

"How about this, you spend Christmas with me because technically I'm your guardian and since were all gonna be with family for about two weeks you can spend a couple days with each of us."said Liam.

"That's good with me." I said.

---------------------------------------------

"Bye Louis Nialler Haz and Zayn see you in like a few days." I said stepping into the plane with Liam.

We went to our seats which were in first class and I took out my iPhone so I could listen to music.

I felt Liam tap me on the shoulder and I too out my headphones. " what do you want to eat." "Anything I'm not really that hungry." I told him. He looked at me questionably.

The guys had been making sure I ate since they'd found out that I hadn't been eating.

So whenever I wasn't hungry they would question me and still make me eat till I almost threw up. I get why they do it it just gets really annoying sometimes.

"Are you sure you're not hungry you didn't have a big breakfast and its about lunch time." He said.

"I'm not lying Liam I'm just still full from dinner last night you guys made me like a whole chicken." I said truthfully.

The plane ride went by quickly and we were soon in Wolverhampton. (Sorry if I spelled that wrong I'm just too lazy to look it up and i dont know if its one or two words.)

"Liam what if your family doesn't like me?" I asked him. "Don't worry they'll love you"

We took a cab to his house and arrived there quickly.

He knocked on the door and a lady answered the door. "Liam I'm so glad to see you I've missed you so much" she said pulling him into a tight hug.

"And I'm guessing this is Jaclyn I've heard so much about you" she said embracing me in a hug which was kind of an aquard hug.

"Good things I hope." I said.

She brought us inside. "Liam bring your stuff up to your old room and bring Jaclyn's to the guest room."

I followed Liam up the stairs and to the guest room " see my mom loves you you didn't have anything to worry about."

I didn't bother unpacking because I wasn't going to be here long so I just went back down stairs.

Two girls were sitting in the living room I guessed they were his sisters. "Hello who are you?" One of them asked me. "I'm Jaclyn." I said shyly. "Well hello Jaclyn I'm Nicola and this is Ruth." She said pointing to the girl next her.