Chapter 4. Beach Time

Week four of Warped Tour and I'm watching Sleeping With Sirens perform. Jack is jumping around like the tool he is. He jumped into the crowd and they could hardly hold him up.

Mike and I nearly wet ourselves laughing. Kellin's touching the fans hands. I look over and see a few people looking at the floor alarmed.

I walk closer and there's a girl lying on the floor holding her neck. "KELLIN!" I scream. He looks over at me confused. I run on stage and jump down to the girl.

I kneel down beside her. "Are you alright?" I ask. She shakes her head and wheezes. She can't breath. "Woah hold on a second what's going on is she alright?" Kellin asks from the stage.

I put her arm around my shoulder and help her up. "Kellin pull her up." Kellin grabs her arms and lifts her on to the stage. Mike runs on to help.

We put one of her arms around our necks and take her back stage. I grab my inhaler. What? I have asthma. I give it to her and she takes three puffs. She gasps when she catches her breath. "What happened?" I ask her.

"Everyone was pushing me around when they were playing and then suddenly I couldn't breath. A few people just ignored me. I started to feel weak and I fell to the floor," she says.

"Well you're okay now," Mike says putting his hand on her shoulder. "Thank you guys so much," she smiles at us. 

---------------------------------------

Kellin and Jack run into our bus,"WHO WANTS TO GO TO THE BEACH!?" Kellin screams. "AND SEE ZOE IN A BIKINI!" Jack screams after him. That earned a slap on the back of the head from Vic.

I laugh and playfully glare at Jack. "Yeah let's go," I agree. The rest of the guys agree too.  I grab my stuff and go into the beach to change. 

I put on my white shorts and my green tank top with my red bikini under it. I slip on my black flip flops and tie my hair up in a messy bun. 

I look in the mirror and smile at my look. I walk out and jump on Kellin's back. "LEZ GO BITCHES!". Kellin laughs and we walk down to the beach.

I jump down from Kellin's back when we get there. Tony and Vic sprint past us and run down to water screaming. I kick off my flip flops and pull off my shorts. Kellin and Jack look at me with their jaws dropped.

I smirk at them and run down to water.

*Kellin P.O.V.* 

Zoe comes out of the bath room and is wearing a red bikini top and white shorts. Woah. She jumps onto my back. "LEZ GO BITCHES!" She yells. I laugh and we head down to the beach.

She jumps down when we get there. Tony and Vic sprint past Zoe and I and run down to the water screaming.

Zoe kicks off her flip flops and pulls down her shorts. Jack and I just stare at her with dropped jaws. She has an amazing body. AND she has a tattoo. I did not see that before.

She smirks at us and runs down to the water. I take off my shoes and run down as well. I pick Zoe up bridal style and spins around.

She squeals and wraps her arms around my neck. Her squeals turn into laughter. I put her down and dive into the water and swim around. 

She follows me, but shes quite small and can't stand when we go out further. "Come here Zoe," I pull her towards me.

She wraps her legs around my waist and lets her feet dangle in the water. She puts her arms around my neck. 

"I never knew you had a tattoo," I say to her.

"I got it secretly then Vic saw it and completely lost his shit and Mike just fist pumped me," she laughs.

"What does it saw?"

"Darling you'll be okay. I got because my neighbours in High School she's fourteen and gets bullied. She used to self harm but when I found out, I started to cry and begged her to stop and she'd been going strong for three weeks and I got the tattoo in her honor," Zoe says and her eyes start to well up.

"Is she still being bullied?" I ask.

"Yeah but when she feels like cutting she rings me. I haven't heard from her in awhile and I really hope she's okay," Zoe sighs.

"I'm sure she's okay Zoe don't worry," I kiss her forehead.

"KELLIN! ZOE COME ON WERE HAVING A GAME OF VOLLY BALL!" Mike yells.

Zoe untangles herself from me and we swim back to shore. 

--------------------------------------

There's two teams. Tony, Jack, Justin, Nick and Zoe. Vic, Mike, Gabe, Jaime and me. They were perfectly fair.

Tony wraps an arm around Zoe's waist and lifts her up as she takes serve. She hits the ball towards us and Gabe hits it back. Jack whacks it back then Vic goes to hit it but falls on the ball hits the sand. 

Zoe's team cheer. Vic goes on my shoulders and takes serve, hitting the ball to them. Zoe hits the ball back with full force. Damn she's good. 

Mike hits it back and Justin hits it over to us and hits Jaime in the head. We all laugh and he glares at Justin and hits it against his face.

The score is 7-4 to them. Zoe goes over and puts her phone into her boom box and plays Falling In Reverse, I'm Not A Vampire.

Justin and Gabe groan and she sticks her tongue out at them.

"WHAT'S THE SCORE!" Someone yells from behind us. We all look over.

"ALYSHA!" Mike runs over and hugs her tightly. She hugs him back and he kisses her.

Zoe runs over. "MOVE BITCH!" She shoves Mike out of the way and hugs Alysha. Alysha squeals and hugs Zoe back.

"Zoe! I missed you so much!" She says.

"Oh my god! You too Alysha!" 

"Hi guys," she waves at us.

"Hey Alysha," we all say at the same time.

---------------------------------

It got dark out so we lit a camp fire and Vic and Nick and playing songs. I have my arm around Zoe's shoulder and she's cuddled up agaisnt my side.

This feels really nice. I think I'm falling for Zoe Fuentes.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

*Dramatic gasp* Is Kellin actually falling for Zoe!? Awwww Vote and Comment - Eimear xx (P.S. That's Alysha and Mike in the photo)