CHAPTER NO. 10

- rejection- rejection- rejection- rejection -

kageyama's pov:As I heard Hinata's words, I slowly looked at him with shock and confusion

kageyama's pov:
As I heard Hinata's words, I slowly looked at him with shock and confusion. Trying to process what he just confessed to me, and if I should reject him. After all, I don't have feelings for him at all. Then again I don't want to make him feel bad. I look away from Hinata, trying to catch Tsukishima's and Yamaguchi's gaze for a helping hand. I could see the lowly expressions in their eyes, and heads shaking slowly.

"I'm sorry Hinata, but I don't feel the same way.."

"Huh?! What do you mean you don't feel the same way?? I've loved you for so long! In fact I would do anything for you! Nobody else can have you, only me. I will do anything for you to be mine. If anyone tries to take you away from my ohohoho, they'll get it!"

"No Hinata please don't do anything to anyone. Please just accept the fact that I don't feel the same way."

"KAGEYAMA WE ARE MEANT TO BE"

tsukishima's pov:Hinata was making me furious and jealous

tsukishima's pov:
Hinata was making me furious and jealous. Couldn't he just accept that King doesn't feel the same way?! His voice is starting to become the most annoying sound ever. Soon I had enough and stepped in..

author's note: i'm so so sorry this chapteris so short! i've been quite busy lately but I will definitely try to make the next chapterlonger than this one!

is so short! i've been quite busy lately but
I will definitely try to make the next chapter
longer than this one!

date created: 2/7/2021
word count: 250