ᴛʜɪʀᴛʏ ғɪᴠᴇ

𒊹︎︎︎ The Devil & the consequences

"So tell me Mr Vanderbilt, who will you save? Your son or yourself?"

Theo asked menacingly with narrowed eyes as he saw the old man fumbling with his phone.

• •

"The news channel"

Inez frowned as she read the cryptic message Theo had sent her. It was now 8 in the evening and Theo was still not back to his bedroom, where he had told her to wait for him.

Inez quickly flicked through the channels and settled on a news channel as her face contorted in surprise and mouth opened wide in surprise.

"Liam Vanderbilt accused of rape and sexual assault" the words were written in bold. The blonde reporter ran towards three women who were currently swarmed by other reporters.

"Miss Hannah Hill, Jane Rivera and Allison Ward. What made you all to come out and accuse Mr Vanderbilt now?" the reporter managed to ask the three girls.

The one with stunning green eyes and light brown hair came forward.

"I am Hannah and I was assaulted almost 1 and a half years ago. His father Louis Vanderbilt blackmailed and threatened me so I gave up temporarily, but I kept trying to collect proves to receive justice" she said confidently, reciting the exact words Theo had told her to say.

He made sure to give this task to the most equanimous one among them.

"That's how I met them. Jane Rivera-" she said while pointing towards the girl with dirty blonde hair and dark blue eyes "-she was assaulted 1 year ago and then I met Allison Ward-" she then pointed towards the girl with black hair who kept looking down with a slight scowl on her face.

"She has been assaulted almost 2 years ago, the earliest one among us. We decided to file a report and not be afraid anymore"

She completed as reporters started asking her many questions again. Inez's eyes watered, she wasn't the first one as she thought she was.

Many girls endured it and were strong enough to fight through. They didn't have a people like Theo or Austin to save them, this made Inez admire them all the more.

"AN AUDIO HAS BEEN RELEASED FROM AN ANONYMOUS SOURCE CLAIMING THAT IT'S LIAM VANDERBILT!"

Inez flinched at the sudden loud voice as her gaze fixed on the tv. The audio started playing as Inez's heart fastened in anticipation.