25| Do You Give Your Number To Just Anyone?

"If I've been on your mind, you hang on every word I say, lose yourself in time, at mention of my name. Will I ever know how it feels to hold you close? And have you tell me whichever road I choose, you'll go?"— Adele.

Chapter Theme Song: 'One And Only' by Adele.

♡A:N: hey, guys, imma indicate when to listen the above song in the chapter! Theme Song/Track of the entire story #10 ILY!!♡

A:N: hey, guys, imma indicate when to listen the above song in the chapter! Theme Song/Track of the entire story #10 ILY!!

••

Third Person

The fuck? How dare he puts his fucking hand around her? This fucker...

Nikolai breathes through his nose, trying to keep his composure, but he can feel himself losing all restraints.

Jagger is now singing while dancing around her, occasionally pulling her close or embracing her. Kelly has begun to loosen up, and she can only laugh as Mia shows her teeth from the crowd, cheering at the top of her lungs.

"So, she was the beauty he was making reference to..." Ikaya crosses her arms, nodding slowly. "I see..."

Nikolai exhales, and she glances over at him. "Everything alright?"

"Yup." He pops the 'p,' but his eyes are as black as coal. He's getting so pissed off that he doesn't trust himself at this point. To cope, he shoves his hands into his pockets, rocking back and forth.

When that doesn't work, he shuts his eyes. Relax, Nik, relax.

A loud cheer from the gathering forces him to reopen them, finding the now sweating vocalist going in for the killer. It's as though he's really trying to drive Nikolai insane.

He grabs Kelly's hand and puts it around his neck, pulling her into him while breathlessly singing into the mic, his members singing in harmony to help him out.

He smirks down at her, and Kelly smiles back weirdly, unable to stop her cheeks from firing up. Not because she likes him, but because this situation is nerve-wracking. Like, what is he doing?!

"And she makes my heart beat in a different kind of way..." He removes the mic and wets his lips, sweat glistening on his face, his breathing heavy and labored. He wraps just one hand around her neck, the other holding the mic as he brings her in for a hug, his cheek touching hers. He smells good though he's sweating.

"And hear how my heart beats for you..." He sings out, then smiles from over her shoulders before pulling away. "Can you hear it?"

The crowd screams with raw excitement, and Nikolai coils his arms, rubbing his lips. "Who's that kid?"

"Mm, I think Mia said he's a new upcoming singer." Ikaya shrugs, jamming her hands into her brown coat. As the audience cheers on, she turns her face to the man next to her, observing him. He looks unnerved and his temples are tense. She scrunches her brows in confusion. K...