JACK TELLS ALL

Why on Earth would I feel that way about Airabella? Come on, I have a hot teacher who I have wrapped around my finger. Life couldn't be any better, Jack tried to convince himself that this was true. I mean, yeah, I almost hooked up with Air once, but I was drunk, and...she stopped me.

He put his hands on his lowered head trying to suppress his thoughts.

"Hey bro, what's up?"

Jack looked up to figure who the voice came from. It was Shawn. His lanky physique and flaming red hair made him hard to miss.

"Oh, hey. What's up?" he asked, exasperated.

"Dude, I asked you first," Shawn said excitedly.

"Uhh, nothing." Jack watched his words, and tone of voice, very carefully just to make sure nothing leaked out about him and Ms. Carrie or Airabella. "I'm trying to scam people to get some money for lunch."

"You can have some of mine if you would like."

Jack looked down at the repulsive slob that they dared to call lasagna. It looked, and smelled, disgusting.

"I think I'll pass," Jack said with an upturned nose. He looked at the area where Airabella was, and spotted her. A smile grew on his face.

"Your loss," Shawn said stuffing food into his mouth.

His smile turned into a frown. Yes it is, he thought.

All through out lunch he couldn't take his eyes off of her. He couldn't risk it. He had to go and talk to Airabella in private once the rang. He would pull her aside and force her to miss class. He had to know for sure that his secret was safe with her. That she wouldn't be going around ruining Ms. Carrie's reputation (but it would put his through the roof). He made his escape from the table and Shawn, and had a straight shot to Airabella until his view was obstructedby one of the bimbo blond cheerleaders. He tried to move around her, but she wouldn't budge.

"So, Jack. Prom is coming up and I don't have a date," He had no idea what her name was, but she was annoying. Every word she had to clack her gum, and she sounded like one of those dumb popular girls on television.

"That's a shame. Go ask Paul," he had no idea who Paul was.

"But I want to got with you, so go with me," she started to get very frustrated.

"No," he said simply.

"But I'm a cheerleader. You're lucky I am even asking you."

"Cool. Does it look like I even give a shit? No. Go find some other person to whore around with." And with this statement, a slap was received. It was nice and hard, straight to the cheek. Beautiful follow through and walk away.

By the time all of this was over, he had lost track of Airabella. Are you kidding me?, he thought. He trudged all the way to his fourth period class, scared of what may happen if Airabella tells anyone.