Chaptern Ten 2/2

Nicole

The sudden tap against my leg startled me. With only the three of us here I was shocked that his little girlfriend would even try me like that. I turned around so fast that the knife flew out my hand and the words I had died in my mouth.

I looked down to see Trey and I knew I fucked up.

Everyone's eyes went from me to the corner where a tiny voice said "Well then.." I recognized the voice but couldn't put a face on it.

Chris was the only one to move and he turned the light on in the direction of where the knife flew.

This bitch.

The knife was stuck in the wall just a few inches away from her face. Literally right beside her temple, if only I knew. It would've went straight through her face.

It started to make sense now. Trey don't ever answer the phone, never texts me back, don't even come home anymore. How the fuck is he gonna replace me with a basic bitch? How Sway?

"Really Trey? Rea-" He snatched me off the counter and dragged me into the backyard. It was dark but I saw the look I was getting and for the first time in our relationship. I was scared.

Carmen

Neverson, now known as Tremaine grabbed the girl and practically dragged her outside. When they were out of sight the attention went to me. Christopher was the first one to break the silence. "You a fuckin' hazard." He rolled his eyes and walked out.

There was a petite girl who looked to be mixed with Asian slowly approaching me. "Are you alright?" I nodded as she smiled. "I'm Karrueche."

She seemed harmless so I pulled a small smile out. "Carmen."
"Nice to meet you."
"Likewise, despite the circumstances." She laughed lightly and called me to follow her. We lurked by the back door and watched the girl their argument.

"Why did you bring her here?" The girl who I realized was Nicole growled out. I've yet to have a decent encounter with her, seems like I only get hurt when she's around.

"Why the fuck is that a problem?"

"Why you don't see it is? Everybody see how you act when she around."

Tremaine tilted his head but really didn't look that interested spoke calmly. "How do I act Nicole?"

"You treat me like shit, acting like I don't matter. I see how you look at her. You makin' known you fucked. How you gone cheat on me with that?"

Tremaine shook his head. "First of all, I never fucked Carmen. Second, I don't treat you like shit. I treated you better than any other nigga you been with and what did you? Made my life miserable with all that childish ass drama and bullshit you bring with you. Third, I'm a grown ass man and I can hang around whoever the fuck I want to. I don't look at her any different than how I look at Fiona. You the only one with a fuckin' problem and it should be us 'cause you the fuckin' problem."

Nicole backed away and put her face in her hands. "No this hoe not about to cry." Chris threw his head back and silently laughed.

"Trey I-"

"I'm done with it. We haven't been working in a long time and I'm tired of this."