[21] 𝐏𝐢𝐥𝐥𝐬

Too shy to say, but I hope you stay

ARABELLA

A couple of days later, I laid in a fetal position as I felt another sharp jab hit my abdomen. Yes, it was the time of the month. The time where Satan 'blessed' me with unbearable cramps and sugary cravings, the time when all I wanted to do was curl up and watch Netflix. I repeat, my dreaded period.

I wasn't a snappy person when I was on my period, I was an emotional one who craved cuddles, and compliments but unfortunately for me, no one was home again so I'm resulting in cuddling Mr England. He's too small to be a cuddle buddy but I have no one else. Wait a minute...

Me
Kade... Can you come over?
I'm home alone and my tummy hurts. I want cuddles!

Kade hadn't replied yet, and I got bored with tracing the small butterflies on my phone case. I dragged myself out of bed to change into more suitable clothing in case he did show up. I didn't think my tank top and panties were that. I was in too much pain to wear something fitted, so I settled with a woolly Pyjama set I got for Christmas. They're quite big on me but that just adds to the comfort!

Pyjamas:

Just as I dramatically fell to my bed, my phone vibrated causing me to forget about the pain for a minute and let a giant grin reach my lips

Kadey 🐷💗
Are you okay baby? How
much pain are you in?
Don't worry I'll be at
your house in five
minutes, don't get out of bed.

My heart fluttered at his obvious caring for me, I could just imagine his worry-filled eyes as he read the text message. I knew I looked like poop but Kade had seen me worse than puffy eyes and messy hair.

By the time I had settled myself somewhat comfortably into bed and read a part of a book, I heard a car pull up outside my house. I knew it was Kade from the dangerously high speed it sped through the street. I need to talk to him about that... he could get into an accident.