𝟑𝟐. 𝐂𝐎𝐍𝐒𝐂𝐈𝐎𝐔𝐒 🎰

| | • • • • • | |

| | • • • • • | |

Jia's POV

I stared at the lifeless body resting on his bed. Walking towards him I noticed his ethereal face which looked almost dead. Emotionlessly sitting beside him, I grabbed his hands squeezing them tightly. "When will you wake up.." Talking with someone who couldn't even hear me, my heart broke in loneliness. Yes Jake was brought home. But he was still the same. A dumbfucked statue.

(a/n - oop I-)

I looked away closing my eyes before sighing. He had been unconscious for about a few days now but no sign of him waking up. My mood swings were becoming worse. I was either crying beside him all day or just randomly thinking that he might not wake up. But that isn't supposed to happen. Professor did mention he'll wake up. But when? "I miss you Jake." My voice broke as I quickly cleared it hearing the door of the house opening. Leaving him alone, I walked out only to see the professor holding a bag.

"Come down." He ordered as I obeyed and followed him downstairs. Making his way to the kitchen, I put on a frown as he brought out a plate while taking out the boxes from the bag he was holding. "What are you doing?" Not in a mood to sound respectful, I said as he eyed me sighing. "Jake's friends told me you haven't been eating properly." My face changed into a blank expression as I walked away. "You need to eat Im Jia."

His loud tone angered me. Why wouldn't it? He was mainly the reason Jake was like this today. Not listening to him I walked up the stairs. "Stop disobeying me." I gritted my teeth as I snapped back at him. "What do you think of yourself? You don't have the right to control others professor. You really don't. Jake wouldn't be in this state if it wasn't you who messed up his life." Breathing heavily, I felt a tear fall off my eyes as the professor looked away in guilt.

"He'll wake up.."

"When the fuck will he wake up mister?!" I shouted as I widened my eyes realizing what I had just said. "I'm sorry, I didn't mean to be rude.." Guilt rushed down my veins as I slowly made my way towards him feeling bad for my behavior. Looking at the food and then back at him, I noticed how pale the old man looked. "I'm sorry because of my words sir. I just.. miss him a lot." M voice broke as I tried not crying in front of him.

"You really like him." He said out as I embarrassedly looked away but still nodded slightly. The professor smiled a bit as I sat down and gestured him to give me the food. Slightly chewing it, my famished stomach finally felt relieved. "Don't worry. He will wake up." He assured me as my eyes shone in hope.

After he was done with his job, the man greeted his goodbyes and hesitated a bit but patted my hair as I smiled back at his comfort. The old man lowkey gave me good vibes. Closing the door, I leaned against it sighing while removing the fake calmness I was showing all these while. I caressed my chest which hurt a bit seeing the quiet house.

Looking down I lightly broke into tears. Covering my face with my hands, I let my tears fall off. I was feeling guilty. It was all my fault. And I can't even help him now. They will probably send me back since I'm basically off no use. But the thing is, I'm used to Jake. I'm used to him playing with my feeling, I am used to having fun with him as well as fighting with each other. Wiping my tears away I walked up to his room again. Touching his cheeks, my hands felt the coldness his entire body was radiating at the moment.