𝐉𝐞𝐚𝐧 𝐊𝐢𝐫𝐬𝐜𝐡𝐬𝐭𝐞𝐢𝐧 || 𝐈'𝐦 𝐢𝐧 𝐩𝐚𝐢𝐧

𝐒𝐨𝐧𝐠: 𝐇𝐮𝐫𝐫𝐢𝐜𝐚𝐧𝐞 ~ 𝐅𝐥𝐞𝐮𝐫𝐢𝐞

(Based in Season 4 ~ Your Sasha's younger sister, being eighteen while she is twenty)

Warning: MANGA SPOILERS!

Words: 1.6k

----------------------------------------

Sasha and I were two peas in a pod, we were inseparable unless it comes to food. She always loved food, especially when it was cooked especially for her. I would always tend to cook for her, and she would be always grateful for my cooking. She was only a year older than me, but I was more mature in different ways. I also enjoyed watching from afar with this anti-marleyan solider and chef, as the two had a somewhat relationship. It was cute to see her with him, and it made me smile how she appreciated his cooking which brought a smile to the chef.

Zipping through Marley with our ODM I fly in the air dodging the bullets, before twirling in the spiral heading for the airship as our mission was close to finishing. I saw the rest of the crew just fly up into the airship, as the cool air brushes past me.

"Hey sis, meet you up there!" Sasha waves, as she flies up quickly along with Connie right beside her.

I then fly into the air shooting at the men in the buildings in midair, before throwing a bomb into the building. Once I have done so, I went to fly up when i hear gunfire shot ring in my ear feeling the bullet just graze me across my cheek. I kept flying towards the airship, hoping to see my boyfriend and sister on board as I wince from the graze.

Once I make it on board I land carefully almost falling off the airship, when I felt arms wrap around me. "Hey, glad you made it back safely," I hear my boyfriend breathe out, as i look up into his brown orbs.

"Yeah same," i giggle softly, as we both head in congratulating the people who made it. I saw Sasha as i race up to her as she hugs me tightly, smiling widely. "So glad you made it back, big sister!"

"Same, I can't wait to eat Niccolo's food," She drools, as I ruffle her brunette hair.

"You dummy,"

"Hey, I just....miss the food," She pouts, when I raise an eyebrow folding my arms knowing she misses Niccolo. "Fine! I miss him....too."

"I knew it!!!" i threw my fist in the air, showing a cheeky grin. Once I turn to Jean, I hear a piercing gunshot ring making me jump in fright when I saw a child holding a rifle. That's when I hear a thump to the floor, as I turn my head slowly. My eyes widen in horror, as my whole world just crashed upon me.

"Big sister!!!" I cry out, racing to her side I tried to apply pressure on her wound. "Come on, dammit!!!"

My eyes then lock to the child who shot her, "Sasha!!!" Jean and Connie exclaim in fear, as I tried to stop the bleeding.

"Please you can do this Sasha!! You're a fighter!!" i yell, when she looks into my eyes hazy.

"You're so loud.....so is our food....ready yet?" She croaks out, as my eyes widen.

"Jean, get me a Tourniquet!!!" I yell, my heart is racing trying to apply pressure firmly. So much blood was pooling and surrounding her body

"Sasha, hold on til we get to the island," Connie says, as Jean passes me the Tourniquet as I turn her to her side wrapping it around her wound. My breathing was unsteady, my heart beating rapidly.

"Meat...." She croaks out, when my heart stops. Her body stops moving, as i lean my ear to her mouth not feeling her breathe against my skin. My body froze on the spot, not realising Jean with the two children in the main room.

"S-Sasha?.......S-Stop playing games with me, come please?" I choke out, when i clasp my hand over my mouth tears welling up. "No....nonononononono, please god no? Please? Sasha!!!!!!"

I cry out loud screaming her name seeing her body lifeless when Armin and Mikasa race in, as they bend down to see her lifeless. They were tearing up, as I burying my head on Sasha's chest ignoring the blood staining my hands.

"S-Sasha, please.......come back?!" I cry out, my body trembling. "H-how am I....gonna tell papa? How am I gonna tell him, I didn't protect you? Dammit!!! Why you out of everyone?!!!!"

I then felt arms embrace me tightly pulling me into their chest, as I sob to my hearts content. I couldn't breathe, I couldn't feel, i am numb. I lost my second half, I lost my big sister. I felt his hands run through my hair, "I'm sorry (Y/N), I'm so sorry," Jean whispers, pecking my temple when I realise who's fault it was. "Eren laughed.....thinking Meat was funny as her last words."

"Dammit that piece of shit," i cry out, as I pull away storming into the room towards Eren as I swing my hand slapping him harshly across the face, "How dare you!!!! Sasha my big sister died because of you. You got the survey corps involved in this!!! It's all your fault!!!!"

Jean takes my hand pulling me away from the room as I couldn't bare to look at Sasha, my heart throbbed. My body couldn't take it anymore, collapsing to my knees Jean helps me up holding me close.

Deep down I didn't mean to put all my anger on Eren but he was part of it, it's just losing someone close breaks you entirely. I might have to apologise to Eren later.

"It's gonna be alright, baby," he whispers, as he kisses me sweetly against my lips. "She died honourably, she was a very loved comrade and sister."

"Dammit, I loved her so much......I-" I couldn't say any more, as I continue to cry in his embrace before falling asleep in exhaustion.

{TimeSkip}

*************************

After when I saw Niccolo seeing him overwhelmed with the news, it broke his and my heart into two. Papa and mother came and visited her grave, as I embraced them apologising over and over again. It was an emotional day, and all i wanted was to see her face. I tried my best to recognise her face, her smile, her expression when food is mentioned. Dammit!!!

I sat in my room holding her scout cape tightly, as my lips quiver. Tear droplets fall down silently, hanging my head I burying my face in her cape. "Sasha, why?!" I cry, when I hear the door open revealing my boyfriend.

Out of nowhere I felt his arms wrap around me tightly, as I clung onto him. I felt selfish choosing to mourn over her death, but she meant everything to me. I admired her so much, and now she is gone.

"Everything is gonna be okay," He whispers. "She is in a better place now, away from all this hell and chaos."

"I-I know.......I just, we were so close and now......I feel like a part of me is missing," I whimper, tightening my grip onto his shirt.

"Are you okay?"

I look into his eyes tears blurring my vision, "I'm.......not okay, I'm.....I'm in pain," my voice rasps, as his eyes widen. He then leans in wiping away my tears gently caressing my cheeks gently before kissing me. I knew he wanted me to be distracted, to numb the pain. His warm lips move against mine, tasting the salty tears between our kiss before he pulls me into his arms lying down on my bed with me curling up in his side. He rubs my back gently, as I lay there trying my best to accept the fact she isn't coming back.

"I-I love you.....Jean, I'm glad you're mine," I whimper, as his fingers knead through my hair.

"I love you too, and I will protect you no matter what," He swore, before kissing my temple once more.

------------------------------------------

A/N: Hey guys, sorry for the spoiler and I hope you enjoyed this. I had alot of feels about this by reading the manga, but tomorrow will be the episode it happens in Aot season 4. Be prepared everyone, have a great day or night

~ Little Bean