My Un-wanted Ex-Boyfriend

Chapter 4

Kaycee's P.O.V.

I walked out of school and saw someone leaning on my car. I was about to yell at them to get lost, until I realized it was Darren. What the hell is he doing here? I walked right up to him slowly. He didn't seem to notice my presence, he looked deep in thought. I took a quick glance around. No one seemed to notice us, and I didn't see Andrea in site so I cleared my throat and waited as he snapped out of his thoughts.

"Oh, Kayce. I didn't see you there" He said in a sulk-ish tone. I shrugged and looked up at him. God, his eyes are so beautiful. They're so.... enchanting. I almost forgot how hot he was, the seriousness in his face cut my admiration short though. He was clenching and unclenching his jaw. Which, by the way was really hot. But I needed to focus, if I was planning to keep myself out of the gutter, I had to make sure my things were packed.

"What are you doing here?" I asked folding my arms across my chest and tapped my foot in a sassy way. What am I? 7? Maybe.

"I want to talk with you." he said hoarsely. I widened my eyes.

"We're talking" I stated. He rolled his eyes.

"I meant, like, somewhere private" He insisted looking past me for a momment then back to me.

"Why?" I said stubbornly.

"Because I need to talk to you" He rose his voice and clenched his fist. I bit my bottum lip and took a quick breathe. He really needs to talk to me, I should just listen to what he has to say.

"Okay" I said and walked away from him, but I didn't need to turn back to know he was following me. His breath was warming the back of my neck. It gave me a type of tingling feeling. I kept on walking til we were out of site from the wandering students, behind the side of the lab building. No one usually came behind here. It was always empty.

I stopped and leaned against the wall and looked over to Darren. He was staring at me with unreadable eyes.

"What are you doing?" He said in a stern voice. I looked at him confused.

"What do you mean?" I asked. He rolled his eyes and stepped closer to me. But I took another back. He eased his arm onto the wall with me in front of him. "I mean, what you and Dru are doing" He growled at Dru's name. It was honestly amusing, he was mad at what me and Dru are doing. Ha!

"What? Jealous?" I laughed. He growled again and I could see that he was clearly showing jealousy but his pride was thinking otherwise. He inched closer to me. Our mouths were only a few inches away. I looked back up to his eyes and saw him staring at me with so much emotion in his eyes. Why? Why is he so..... effected by the thought of me and Dru? He's the one who thought Andrea's attention was better than my own.

He was still staring at me for a moment then slowly said, "I wil never be jealous"

I raised an eyebrow, he will never be jealous? So that meant I wouldn't mean anything to him. I was never going to be able to make him want me like he used to. I could feel my eyes sting, god dammit! I wil not cry in front of him. I won't give him the satisfaction.

So I decided to cover my tracks with my own comeback.

"You sure wouldn't be, when you know that your whore is at home fucking another guy because you aren't there. You have other things to do like, make your ex's life a living hell. What happened to your going to prove to me that your the one? huh? That's right, cause' you know your to much of a p*ssy to stand up for her. So guess what? She's fucking sick of all of your games and lies. So what she's with another guy? Time for you to get over it and go back to that whore and live a miserable life knowing you lost all the people that loved you, especially the one that was standing in front of you-" I was on the verge of crying, I stared straight into his face. He had his mouth open a little and was taking in every word. But when I spoke my last word, I let a tear slip down my face.