Chapter 6

I woke up and stretched. Remembering we had guests, I went to the kitchen and cooked the rest of our food.

"You need to go get food. Not just meat, you need to go to the store and get some other food." I said as my sister walked into the kitchen.

"Okay. I'll make sure to get plenty. Should we ask if they are staying before I go? Because if they do, we need to build a bed room for them." Ande agreed.

"Sounds good. Speaking of our guests, can you go wake them up please?" I asked.

"Yea. I will. I'll tell them to line up so the room isn't crowded too." Ande called as she left to wake the other hybrids.

As the hybrids woke up, I handed them a plate of food and sent them outside.

Once everyone had their food, Ande and I walked out and sat at the head of the group. After the dishes were cleaned, I stood on a chair and signaled for silence. When everyone was silent and looking at me, I made my announcement.

"We need to know the people who want to stay with Ande and I and the people that aren't. Stand behind me if your staying and stay where you are if your leaving." I announced.

Page, Grace, Cali, Luke, and Austin all decided to stay and , Jack, Bryan, Andrea, Isabella, and Qwin decided to go.

"Ok. The people that decided to leave have to leave by lunch." I announced before jumping off the chair.

Bryan and the boys left immediately while the girls stayed for a bit. Ande left for the store after the boys were gone. The girls left when Ande came back.

We had lunch before starting to expand the porch and build the bedrooms. With the new people, building went faster than when I build by myself.

We finished building when the moon was in the middle of the sky. Ande and the girls painted the rooms while the boys and I built the rooms. The rooms went behind the bathroom and me and Ande's bedrooms.

After we finished, the guests slept on the porch because the paint was drying while my sister and I went to our rooms. We groomed ourselves, put bed clothes on, then went to bed.