text's by: Slappy stine

picture of me and Jazzmin a dog that died by eating sponges upstairs, even though the upstairs looks a lot different now. hope you're likin the story.

One time, Slappy was on his Ipad and had created Wattpad stories. His fake parent's, Tracey and Todd knew. One day, Slappy said "Fuck my stupid parent's. I'm going to text someone." So he texted someone. The account of the person said chesterbe. He thought it was just a fan. Slappy put "oh. hello, are you a fan?" and he got a reply the next day. "no, I'm nobody, Just Chester Bennington himself." Slappy said "really?" Chester said "yes really. I love you, Slappy." Slappy said "wait, how do you know my name?" Chester said "oh, that? well, I meant Metatron in heaven and he told me." Slappy said "Really? well, bye I have to go to school. Meet me at recess with my friend, Tyler. We're going to escape school and go to a continent. That's the plan." Chester said "yes. bye. what school do you go to before I leave. I'll see you, but I'm bringing the band. Is that okay with you? what continent are you going to?" Slappy said "I'm in NCA school in Mancelona, Michigan. Yes, that's okay with me, I'm going to Asia." Chester said" bye. We're going to do a concert in Asia anyways." Slappy said "wait, do you drive?" Chester said "yes, I do. why?" Slappy said "you can drive me to Asia then and get out with us." Chester said "yeah, I'll do that. Bye." Slappy said "bye." The next day, Slappy packed up and no one looked so that was a relief.

                                                                             [In 5th hour]

teacher: hi everyone. We're going outside if you wan't to you can, you don't have to.

student: sir

Teacher: what?

Student: I'm staying inside.

Teacher: okay.

                                                                             outside time [recess]

Tyler and Slappy went running.

vice: you guy's get back here!

Tyler and Slappy: No! you can't catch us! Besides, we're waiting for a muisician!

vice: what?

Slappy: yeah. We're not telling you where we're going to live either! Right, Tyler?

Tyler: yeah, and vice, we had this planned out for month's. Until we we're struggling with Caleb.

Slappy: Look, It's them!

                                                                    [car pulls over]

Chester: Get in, now!

                                         [They shut the door before the vice could say anything more.]

                                          [Car pulls in Asia after day's and day's of driving.]

Chester: We're here! here's the concert!

                                          [A lot of people we're sitting in front of a stage.]

                                           [chester sings in the end, one step closer, heavy, I bleed it out, numb, what 

                                            I've done, and Crawling.]

Chester: Whew!          

                                                [wipes sweat over his forehead]

I'm sweating!

                                                   [Day's after Slappy and Chester got married and Tyler and Mike got 

                                                      married too! Day's after bombing almost the whole entire planet.]

Slappy: Let's go to our hometown, Tyler. We can see our fake parent's and our school!

Tyler: yeah! Tell them we're married now and had sex with famous muisicians! Talk about it!

Slappy: I'm serious Tyler!

Tyler: well then, let's get to it. I'm also serious!

                                                                              [ At Mancelona, michigan at school]

Tyler and Slappy: hi, can I talk to the vice?

office people: sure!

                                                                          [vice comes in]

vice: who the hell are you?

Slappy and Tyler: oh, we're very good criminals now. It's us, Tyler and Alyssa. We're married now.

vice: To each other?

Tyler and Slappy: No, eew, gross, we're just friend's still. We're not virgin's anymore though! Besides, we're gay and Alyssa's actually Slappy the dummy.

vice: who are you married to and had sex with then?

Slappy and Tyler: oh, Just some famous muisician's. I am Tyler shinoda now, my husband is Mike shinoda, and I am Slappy Bennington now, my husband is Chester Bennington.

vice: no way! Didn't Chester die?

Slappy: he did die, but came back to life because of metatron, which is god.

vice: oh. well, I'm sending you and your husband's back to your house okay?

Slappy: okay.

                                                    [They came to their houses.]

                               [Slappy knocks at front door.]

fake mom: who is it?

fake dad: hello, who are you? what are you doing here? call 9-1-1.

Slappy: no, wait, It's me, Alyssa.

                                                            [ fake parent's look at him surprised.]

fake dad: what?

Slappy: yeah, I know. I'm married now.

fake mom: really? who is it?

Slappy: Chester Bennington. He came back to life! see ya.

                                                         [ Slappy throws a bomb and it hit's the chimney. The building blows 

                                                           up. Next, Slappy, Tyler, Chester, and Mike all help throw bombs

                                                            everywhere until Mancelona, Michigan was no more and they