❂ 028. waging war

•°. *FORCE BOUND.

xxviii.    WAGING WAR

❛ my secrets are burning a hole through my heart / and mybones catch a fever / it's hard to find a way to breathe

my secrets are burning a hole through my heart / and my
bones catch a fever / it's hard to find a way to breathe.

SLEEPWALKING // BRING ME THE HORIZON

SLEEPWALKING     //       BRING ME THE HORIZON

"I DON'T LIKE IT."

Eisha glanced over to Sinker from her place beside Boost — the Commander had long left her with the duo whilst he ordered the rest of the men around.

'Not his smartest move, for sure.'

Nodding next to Eisha, Boost warily watched the Talz as he murmured, "Yeah. I don't like the way they're looking at us."

Her gaze shifted between them, before following where their eyes were permanently glued to the species of oversized bears, "They're just curious." Tiredly rolling her eyes at their behaviour, she shrugged, "They're just as scared of you, as you are of them. Don't worry so much."

"I'm not scared!" Boost's gaze snapped back to her at her observation.

Raising a brow, she crossed her arms, "Whatever helps you sleep at night, vod." Shaking her head, she continued her reassurance, "They're just like us — nothing to fear."

Sinker's head snapped to her, and Boost's soon followed suit.

"What?"

"Oh, no."

Declaring back, Boost sighed, "Oh no, indeed."

"Oh no, what?" She laughed.

Exasperatedly sighing, Sinker shook his head, "That look." His eyes closed in exasperation — the disappointed parent persona soon returning.

"What look?" Scrunching her nose gently, she studied him, "How about we talk about the permanent look on your face, Sinks?"

Poking his tongue out at her, Boost backed his brother up, "You're looking at them like you wanna go say hi."