Number? | chpt 1

The trees roll by fast as I look through the window waiting to pull up at our new house in North Carolina. I'm used to the whole moving thing.

I run up stairs to find my room and start un packing. *bing* my phone goes off and I read the message on the screen,
" how's your new house?! Miss you already, xo"
It was nice getting a text from someone back home, the only person who cares enough about me, Rebecca.
I didn't bother responding, I couldn't yet, me and Rebecca were so close.. And when I heard I was moving it killed me inside. But I'll manage. Like I always do. "Honey?!, can you go get some milk at the store a couple blocks away?!"

I grabbed my phone and left, I don't exactly know where I'm going but she said it was only a couple blocks away..

•••

Finally got to the store, it's only took me a good 20 minutes. I walked in and saw a group of guys goofing around, I didn't really acknowledge them but one caught my eye. He was tall, had dirty blond hair and brown eyes. He looked so simple but there was something about him.

He looked my way and I realized I was staring and quickly looked away, I walked toward the freezer to grab the milk. I turned around and he was right in front of me

" hi I'm Matt" he greeted me with a smile
"Blair" I smiled back

"My friends said you were hot and -"
I cut him off, I already know what he's about to say.

"Let me guess, told u to come up and ask me for my number?"

" well actually no.. Just come up and tell you your hot, my friends are a little immature.."

" I can see"
"But I mean if you want to give me your number that's totally fine, Blair." a smirk grew on his face

I rolled my eyes and walked away
He walked past me and whispered in my ear "you got a nice ass too."

*Arrived at home*
I threw the milk in the fridge and ran up to my room. I blasted 'The cab - Bad'
A smile grew on my face, and I slowly drifted off.