꧁63꧂

Remus continued to invite Leta over to their common room, but James had to take Lily on a walk or date to keep her away from Leta which was a decision all the boys had agreed with.

Peter sat on his bed whilst Remus and Sirius lay on his bed leaving Leta on James's bed. "Wow, I'm really surprised. You two have only bickered once." Remus said, slowly clapping. "Only because you promised kisses." Sirius whispered which made Leta raise hey eyebrows.

"I do have one question." They looked at Peter who spoke. "Why people always bickering about being top or bottom. I would be lucky to just have a bunk bed." Leta and Sirius burst out laughing as Peter looked at them confused.

"I'm going to tell him." Leta warned. "Don't you dare." Remus replied, pointing at her. Both her and Sirius huffed before sinking into the pillow which supported them up.

                                    ༒
"Come on Reg, it will be fun." Leta said, walking with the younger boy to the Great Hall for breakfast. As they passed people they heard the things they were whispering.

'Did you know Regulus Black is a DeathEater.'

'Stay away from him. He is pure evil.'

"Did you tell anyone?" She asked Regulus, whispering in his ear. He profusely shook his head, his breaths becoming quicker. "Did you?"

"Only 4 people." She spat, glaring at the Marauders who sat on the Gryffindor table. She made sure Regulus was sat down before storming towards them.

"Did you hear about Sirius's brother?" When the dark haired boy heard this, he put his arm around James proudly and Leta freeze in place.
"Sirius, who in this room is your brother?" Leta asked with her hands on her waist.

"Prongs of course." He said, shaking James so his messy haired fell into his face. "And who is after that?" She asked again, shooing away anyone else near them. "I would have to say Peter."

"Unbelievable." She muttered as she rolled her eyes and swirled her tongue around her mouth, crossing her arms. "Who did you want me to say?" He asked, raising his eyebrows in an attempt to be threatening. "I don't know- maybe your biological brother?"

"And if you haven't noticed, there has been a rumour going around," She paused and grabbed Sirius tie and pulled him closer so she could whisper in his ear. "About something I told you 4." She then let go of Sirius, increasing the volume of her voice.

"We didn't tell anyone." James said which made Sirius hum in agreement. "Clearly you have because Regulus told no one. I told 4 fucking people and you can't keep your mouths shut!" She shouted with passion which made them all look over at her.

"We didn't fucking say-"

She waved her wand, sending water all over the boys, including Remus. "How dare you do that that's my boyfriend!" Lily exclaimed, standing up and hitting her plate on the table. Leta rolled her eyes before flicking her and, sending her backwards into the Hufflepuff table behind.

Regulus grabbed Leta's arm and pulled her out of the hall which was more difficult then it seemed. "I didn't say anything!" James pleaded. They then looked at Sirius who tired to avoid eye contact with them.

"I may of told Marlene and Lily." He muttered quietly which made Remus sigh. "Sirius why did you do that?"

James had turned his attention to Lily who had gotten up, a sly smile on her face. With a clenched jaw, he stomped over to her and pulled her up, holding onto her arm and walking her out of the hall.

                                          ༒
Leta was caught by McGonagall and was given a detention for a week starting the next night. On her last night of freedom, she went over to where she found the mirror before, hoping the image of her brother would cheer her up.

She got to the mirror, scanning the engraving on the top before looking into it but she did not see Corvus smiling at her but a messy haired boy with hazel eyes. She froze still with a furrowed brow. "James?" She then glanced back but James wasn't there and she sighed.

"What in Merlin's beard does it say?" She asked herself, going over the words again. She took it upon herself to sneak into the library. With a candle in hand, she held it up to each book spine to read the title.

No matter how closely she searched each book, she could find nothing. "There is fucking nothing." Suddenly, someone clears their throat behind her and ,with a fear full look, she turned around to see the Headmaster.

"May I ask why you are out of bed Miss Lestrange?" He asked her, peering out of his half-moon glasses which rested on his nose. "I found this mi-mirror in a room and I- I didn't know what it was so-so I was looking for an answer in this." She stuttered, knowing that if her father heard she was sure to be grounded.

"I can answer that for you Miss Lestrange. Follow me." Dumbledore then began walking down the hallways, Leta following him cautiously. He then took her into the room with the mirror.

"It shows us nothing more or less than the deepest and desperate desires of our hearts." He said, his silver beard swaying with each word he said.

Leta gazed back into mirror, James behind her with his mischievous smirk which she was intoxicated by. "I suggest you head to bed now Miss Lestrange." He said. She nodded before walking back to her common room but before she could get half-way, someone grabbed her and dragged her outside.