*Chapter 2*

~Y/n P.O.V.~

As I was walking into my house, I checked the mailbox first. I got some papers that I didn't really pay attention to. As I walked in, I opened some of those and one of them stood majorly out. It was from... Hope's Peak Academy. I got into a sudden rush and quickly opened it:

Dear Y/n L/n,
we would like to inform you that your skills as a singer is outstanding. That's why we would love to enrol you in Hope's Peak Academy as the Ultimate Singer. Please do us the pleasure and join us!
Greetings,
Principal Kirigiri

I stood there in shock and ran into the house, squeaking loudly. Miu came over and asked,"Huh? What the hell are you screaming so loud?" She asked. I ran over to her and took her by her hands. I was shaking her uncontrollably. "Miu, I got scouted into Hope's Peak as the Ultimate Singer!" "Woah woah calm down and stop fucking shaking me. I should check my mailbox later as well." "Later!??! Lets go and check it out now!" I said as I dragged her out of my house.

We went over to her apartment and she opened her mailbox. There was a letter from Hope's Peak Academy as well. They also invited her as the "Ultimate Inventor".
"Oh my god- Miu you know what that means? We have a possibility to get into the same class again!" "Oh yeah. That would mean we are in the same class for...7 years already. Damn thats a long ass time." I nodded. "Yeah it sure is! Time passed just like that- really amazing and sad at the same time."

We talked a little bit more as we headed over to my house again when Miu suddenly asked "Hey, could I sleep at your place tonight?" I tilted my head. "Its not like you ever slept in your place anyways but yeah sure." I said with a huge smile. Being next to her was always comforting even with all those swears she started to say. I was genuinely happy around her.

As we reached my house I started to cook something for dinner.
"Hey Miu, any wishes for tonights dinner?"
"Now that you say it, how about Pizza? Like when we were younger?" I smiled at her statement. Like when we were younger huh?
"If you dont want it though we can eat something else.." "No thats okay. Really good choice to be honest. We need to catch up the 1½ year we missed." I smiled. This time it was a more sad smile. She changed a lot after she woke up again. Well atleast she still has her memories of us.

I just took out some frozen pizza from the fridge. "What topping would you like?" I asked. "Pineapple." I looked weirdly at her.
"I'm just kidding. The usual stuff of course." She said. "I thought for a minute that it influenced your taste as well." "Nah definitely not. You just worry too much since that incident." She stated. "Maybe you're right but well we cant surely say what it did to you and what it didn't." I said.
"What the fuck do you mean by that now?"
"...nothing. Nevermind. Sorry for saying that." "Its okay. No worries." I smiled lightly and shoved the pizza into the oven. I sat down next to Miu on the couch and waited for the pizza to finish. After we finished eating our pizza, we played some video games and in the end went to sleep.

.

As I woke up due to my phone ringing, Miu's foot was weirdly tossed over me and her hand was almost hitting my face right now. "Hey Miu." I whispered. "What.." "Miu wake up." "Just...five more minutes..." She groaned. "MIU." I yelled. "AH-!" She yelled as she somehow fell to the ground. "Oh my god Miu are you okay?!" I said as I held back my laugh. "Couldn't you fucking wake me up normally? Jeez." She complained. "Well I tried to wake you up with a whisper but you said "Five more minutes"." "Ugh whatever. Lets just get ready."

We did our morning routine as always:
I went to the toilet first, she scrolls through her phone and after I'm out she goes in. Then I make breakfast, she stays next to me like an excited puppy. We eat and after that we get dressed and brush our teeth.