011

╔═══════封印═══════╝

╔═══════
封印
═══════╝

"so how were the separate missions?", satoru asked as everyone was seated at the first floor of the inn, enjoying a family-like breakfast.

sukuna snorted.

"I basically carried their asses", the male cockily stated as itadori huffed.

"not true! nanamin (a nickname itadori had given the male during their mission) and I had that guy under control!", the pink-haired male rebutted as nanami had just continued ingesting his rice and asparagus.

"yes, because punching through their domain without a plan is having it under control", sukuna mocked, to which itadori had only aggressively shoved more rice into his mouth, making him look like a squirrel stuffing acorns in his cheeks and preparing for hibernation.

"you punched through a domain?!", kugisaki gasped, wondering just how much raw strength itadori had, even though he wasn't born with any special powers.

"yeah! what else was I supposed to do?", itadori asked, as if it were the most common thing ever.

though nanami didn't contribute to the conversation, he was internally very thankful for another chance at life, as he truly thought that he was to be killed since he himself couldn't produce a domain of his own.

"though speaking of which, why did you help us?", itadori asked, to which sukuna had momentarily stopped poking the guts of his cooked fish and grinned.

"why, little miko here had beg—"

"how was you and kugisaki-san's trip?", kiyo suddenly interrupted, making sukuna snicker.

"ah? it was great!! we got to go shopping for new kimonos, some sweets and—"

"shhh!! nobara, you weren't supposed to tell her that!!", satoru whispered.

kiyo sighed, meanwhile fushiguro made a face of disappointment, though he was not surprised, as his sensei has been like this since as long as he could remember.

"sator—"

"I know, I know!! it's just that I thought I could get you a few presents!! after all, my precious imōto always wears the same clothe—"

"kiyo-san!!", a voice called out, to which everyone had turned towards the dark-haired male with curiosity.

"ah, yoshino! what brings you here this early?", the lady smiled, her bright blue eyes immediately lighting up with delight.