"Shit-howdy! You're gonna drop me at day care while you go dance with them girls!" Willard yells. Ren shakes his head.

"Just learn a box step or two and meet us out there. I got faith in you." Ren says as he drags Chloe down the stairs.

"Just fall on in." The instructor says to Willard. He looks around awkwardly.

"Maybe I should get my drink on first. You got girls walking around with Jger shots between their boobies?"

"No sir, we don't have that here."

"Well, you should." Willard mumbles.

Ren and Chloe reach the dance floor. She stops making Ren turn to her.

"You comin?" He asks.

"Uh. I can't dance either." She lies.

Ren smirks."No no no, you said that last time. But I guess if you can't dance I'll just go dance with Ariel."

Chloe glares at him."Haha, very funny." Ren shrugs and acts like he's about to walk away.

She groans."Ugh. Fine, but take that flannel off you look too country, city boy."

"Oh wow what a great excuse." He winks and starts to take his flannel off. She drags him out to the dance floor as Fake I.D. comes on. Which just so happens to be her favorite song.

(Just watch the vid up top and pretend it's Clover instead of Ariel cuz I can't describe all these dance moves 😂)

"Hey, I've been driving all over the town
On my cellphone wearin' it out
And I finally tracked you down."
Ren can't help but keep his eyes on Chloe. Since he's never truly seen her dance.

"Hey, everybody says you're the man
The final piece to my master plan
You got my world in the palm of your hand."
Chloe looks up and smiles at Ren.
She had never felt this happy while she was dancing.

"Well I know that you got it
Come on and just sell it
Got the cash up in my pocket
You know I gotta get it"
She grabs one of Ren's belt loops in his pants and helps him turn around.

"Hey mister won't you sell me a fake ID
There's a band in the bar
that I'm dying to see
I got my money
and you got what I need
Hey mister won't you sell me a fake ID"
Chloe sees Rusty run over to Willard who is leaning on a railing watching them dance.

Chloe yells."Come on, Willard! It's fun!" He shakes his head.

"I don't drink and dance!" He yells back.

"So you're gonna stand around like a dork the whole night?" Rusty asks.

"I'd rather be a dork than a dancing dork. Yeah." Rusty smirks and pulls his collar making him kiss her. Chloe laughs.

"Whoa." Willard whispers after they pull away. Rusty giggles and steals his hat.

"Hey, I got hat hair. Come on." Rusty sways her hips. Willard's eyes go big but Rusty runs off.

"And don't tell my daddy
Stole the keys to his caddy
Don't dilly dally
I gotta get the hell out of this alley"
Ren grabs Chloe's hand and spins her into him. They both laugh.