Chapter 9: Their Brave Act

Start bij het begin

“Waise toh main bahut choosy hun.. Agar pasand aaya toh zaroor lungi” Manvi replied straightly. 

Bulbul held her hand and took her to the smart watch shop, she asked the seller to show the same watch which she chose last month. The shopkeeper took out the watch and kept it in front of her. 

Manvi picked up, she chuckled like a kid seeing the style of it and shouted “Wao…” 

A smile appeared on Bulbul’s face seeing her reaction. “Pata hai main bhai se kabse bol rahi thi mujhe ek smart watch dilwa do.. Par khadoos Mr. Anand mana kar dete they.. Thank you thank you” Manvi said and hugged her tightly out of her sweet gesture. 

Bulbul smeared her head, Manvi parted the hug and the smile vanished from her face “bhabhi par main ye nahi lungi” 

“Kyun nahi?” she asked. 

“Bhai dila denge na.. Unke hote hue aapse thodi kharcha karwaungi main” Manvi replied giggling. 

“Ek hi baat hai.. Pasand hai toh le lo..” she said, tapping her cheek. 

“Okay

Deze afbeelding leeft onze inhoudsrichtlijnen niet na. Verwijder de afbeelding of upload een andere om verder te gaan met publiceren.

“Okay.. waise bhi gifts mana nahi karne nahi chahiye” Manvi replied winking at her. She wore the watch after Bulbul made the payment. 

They walked back towards the shop where Ahana and Viren were, Manvi was trying to adjust and connect the watch with the phone but failed “Arghh..” she sighed out of frustration. 

Bulbul helped her and connected her watch with the phone. The tracker was there in the smart watch she linked it to Viren’s for her safety. Manvi smiled…

Viren eyed her.. “Ohho.. chalo phir main tension free ho sakta hun lekin kahi aisa na ho dono hospital ke bed pe mile humhe” he said.

She glared at him and hit playfully on his arm “sochna hai toh acha socho.. Viren” 

Bulbul checked her phone, and asked Viren for his phone. He handed it to her, she sighed.. “Ye dono alag alag direction mein nikli hai”

“Told you” Viren replied, eyeing at her. 

Manvi was walking on the deserted road, even the street lights were not on. She was feeling a bit scared, she saw a bike approaching her. She panicked when the boy eve teased her. She murmured “isse acha toh uss nakchadi ke saath chali jaati” 

She gulped down her throat and turned back, she started to run towards Ahana. On the way, she collided with the person and both dropped on the road with a jerk. 

“Aah..” the two voices echoed. 

Manvi and Ahana looked at each other, they stood up. Ahana asked “kya hua?? Wapas kyun jaa rahi thi? Darr gayi akele?”