REALLY EXCITING NEWS!

Hey guys!

 I hope you guys are having a fantastic day because I have some really good news to share with all of you!

First things first thank you for reading this book and all your support. This book has come such a long way from when I finished writing it. It's my first ever completed book and the feedback I've received is absolutely phenomenal. Because of all of you guys  not only did this book win the 2014 Watty Awards  but now I have some really exciting news to share with you all.

Blake is finally available on EBAE! 

No unfortunately that's not happened (yet)  but trust me if it ever does you guys will be involved in a serious bidding war with me. Lol, EBAE is seriously a billion dollar idea. But onto the real news now.....

ROAD TRIP TO LOVE IS GETTING PUBLISHED

This is totally not a joke and it's really really happening. And it's quite literally all because of your support. You have no idea how excited I am about this and it would have never happened had it not been for your feedback and encouragement. Seriously guys, thank you so much for this and here is an Extra Large Choco Chip Cookie to show you my appreciation. *Gives cookies to everyone*

And that's not all, on the days leading up to the release I'll be giving away never before seen content along with freebies from the book. Hopefully you guys will get a deeper insight into the characters through them and get yourself pumped up for the actual book release.

Anyway, before I get off tangent (again) the book is going to be published December 23, 2015 EST.

It will still be here on wattpad, but my publisher has asked me to take down the last few chapters before publishing for copyright issues, soon.

But there will be a lot of things leading up to the final day of release such contests, awesome prizes, and MORE! It will be an exciting couple of weeks, that's for sure. So make sure to watch out for  more updates on the book to participate and win!

I'm so excited to hear what you guys think about this news.

Love, Nylla.