The Beginning

(F/N)'s POV

I wake up in my room as always, it's my whole world. I have never left my room, not once. I have a bathroom in my room, my mother comes and feeds me and then leaves without a goodbye or a kiss. After breakfast, father would come and teach me all about battle strategies and then teach me sword play and junk I find completely useless. What am I going to use it for!? Next my mother would come and teach me about art and colors, make-up, dancing and my favorite, singing. I love to sing. It's my favorite thing to do because no one complains. Sometimes, if I put my head up to the door while singing I could hear the maids talking about how amazing I am and that I am an angel in a human body. But they would stop soon from fear of my father and mother. They hate me and I know it and I hate them the same way. All they do is complain about why I couldn't be born a boy. Why am I so clumsy? Why, why, why, why? It's all I hear and I hate it! Oh well. Now I have to get up and start the day!

        I got up to hear a knock on my door and said, "Come in," and soon my mother came in with disgust planted on her face. The normal face she greets me with every morning.
        "Hello, mother. Did you sleep well? What did you bring me today?" I ask this everyday and get the same response.
        "Tsh." The thing my mother greets me with everyday.
        "Why do I have to be your servant and bring you food everyday? You're just a useless brat that just wants to get on my good side, but you will never be my daughter! Not to forget, my child! So, DO NOT CALL ME YOUR MOTHER, YOU BRAT!" And then sometimes she answers me like this too. Wow, my lucky day!
        "Yes, Mrs. (L/N). I'm very sorry. I know I am not worthy of presents such as yours." And that is my answer to it.
        "How dare you call me Mrs.! I am a lady unlike a filthy hog like you!" AH SHIT SHE'S ANGRY! THINK, THINK, THINK!
        "Oh my. Forgive my rudeness. I, a lonely and filthy hog like myself, should address a lady with your standards as Milady (L/N). I am truly sorry. Can you ever forgive me?"OH YEAH. I'm smarter than HELL. The truth is I want to hit the shit out of her, but I'm a coward. I can't help it. I don't like strangers or my parents, no one. Everyone I touch or look at is cold and I hate the cold. But really, what is warm? I have never felt it before. I will have to wait and see. I am sure I will know when I feel it.
        "(Y/F/N), (Y/F/N)! WAKE UP! (Y/F/N)!" Then before I know it, my mother hits me across the face and it stings badly but I hold it in.
"LISTEN TO ME WHEN I AM TALKING TO YOU, YOU WHORE!" WTF! SHE HIT ME AND SHE FUCKING CALLED ME A WHORE!?
Then she leaves running in tears. Great. Now I will have to face my father. I better pay attention or I might have a few broken bones by the end of today.

 _________________________________________________________________________________________

Hey guys. I hope you all liked this. This is your past btw. :3 I hope you all with continue reading. I'll try to keep updating. If not just look for http://www.quotev.com/story/5162917/Edward-X-Reader/ That's my story that's already written on my Quotev account. Like, follow and coment! Love you all my little Heavenlies ( Yus. You all will be called my army of Heavenlies ) I do NOT own FMA or FMA Brotherhood