Synopsis

UPLOAD SCHEDULE:
This story will not be as long-lasting as my SAO book, I will try to upload to this particular story at least once a month somewhere around the 14th - 16th area but I may fancy uploading an extra chapter here and there.
I usually publish around 11-12pm (GMT) however considering that there really isn't a lot to go off just yet (Hu Tao Banner when?!) this story may take longer than expected.
I will also aim for these chapters to be longer than my 1000~ chapters in my SAO book to compensate for the longer gap between chapters.

WHAT WILL I BE LEAVING CANON:
The roles of the characters will remain canon, the Aether/Lumine story will be canon but will likely not have much impact on the overall story
(Assumptions being made here using previous story chapters as a thesis until Hu Tao's is available to make a proper judgement call)

IS THIS STORY GENDER-NEUTRAL:
Yes! Or at least, I'm trying to keep it that way!
But I am writing this with my own male OC in mind so sometimes they may be referred to as a he by accident, but I try to double check my work before publishing and if I do it right all references to the reader are either using their Nickname/real name or as they/them.

WHO WILL BE THE ROMANCED GIRL:
Hu Tao!

WHAT ABOUT THE BOYS:
Sorry, but I don't have any plans to write a reader x male relationship.
(Platonic stuff is fine though! I may even have the reader in this story interact with characters like Xinqui and Zhongli if I deem it appropriate.)

WHAT ABOUT THE OTHER GIRLS:
Sorry, but not in this particular book, the reader will interact a lot with Qiqi in this story and most likely other victims of Hu Tao like Xiangling but the only romantic interest will be Hu Tao. I do very much like the rest of the cast and may eventually do other books for them once I've finished this one.
(Sucrose and Xinyan gang!)

ANY OTHER NON-CANON CHARACTER'S BEING ADDED:
I generally dislike stories that add too many new, original characters (probably because of my poor memory and I keep forgetting which is which!) and I dislike when these extra characters don't have author-determined names so you end up with a bunch of F/N-esque tags in the text when trying to converse with these added characters.
In this story, the reader will be a new(ish?) resident of Liyue, sharing accommodations with Qiqi and Dr Baizhu.

MY USE OF ONOMATOPEIA IN COMBAT:
I'm not the greatest at writing fighting scenes with detail, so I tend to use onomatopoeia to provide an impression of the way the battle is occurring- it's fairly self-explanatory but I'll put an index of currently used onomatopoeia here which I will update as needed:

Stabbing weapons like a spear will use *STAB*
Swords, both great and short will use *SLASH*
Clubs and other blunt-force weaponry currently use *WHAM*
Ranged Weaponry (Bows) will use *SWISH*
Ranged Magic (Catalysts) will use *something, I dunno. I'll figure it out!*
In the case of parries and blocks, they will be shown as *PTING*

Some Fatui use guns, and whilst I'm not 100% on whether they will feature in this book at all I guess it's worth having this section I copied and pasted from the RWBY Synopsis:
Gunfire will be entirely dependent on the gun, what with how many different types and fire-rates there are, it will be on a case-by-case basis which will hopefully be obvious enough to understand. 

- = -

If you have any questions, critiques or any other feedback, please let me know.
Any feedback is good feedback in my opinion!

Thanks for checking out this story!

~ OBahar