twenty nine

i felt arms wrap around my waist and i quickly turned around, unsure of who it was and to be honest, it scared me. "hi angel," billie mumbled into my neck and i looked down awkwardly as she did so. it was the monday back at school and this is the first time she's seen me in almost a week.

ever since that little argument with her, i haven't spoke to her much. plus she wasn't speaking to me. so it honestly wasn't helping either one of us.

"hey," i breathed out and turned around in her arms so i can face her. "how are you my love," she whispered out and pushed her lip against mine. i hummed into the kiss, letting her know i was content with her actions.

"it just started so i can't really tell you. but i'm happy you're here," i admitted softly and she blushed. "i love you," she whispered out and kissed me once more. i turned back to bella who was in front of us. "i wanted to talk to you later about some stuff," i whispered to out, making sure billie was the only one who heard and she looked at me confused.

"what about?," she asked and i held back a smile. "that's why i said later, you loser," which resulted in her groaning loudly.

we both said bye to everyone else and walked to class together hand in hand. "you look really good today," she complimented and bit her lip as she looked at me up and down as we walked.

i blushed and thanked her. i was wearing a fitted white shirt and some baggy ass khaki pants along with some white air forces. it was cute and comfortable. we got into class and she sat next to, placing her elbow on her desk to hold her head up with her fist. she stared at me and i innocently looked over at her. "what baby?," i said softly and leaned in.

she quickly examined my facial features and smiled a bit. "you're so fucking beautiful it's insane," she smiled and kissed me softly, not caring about the kids around us. "i love you so much. it's something about you that drives me crazy," i confessed and she raised her eyebrows at me.

"yeah?," she asked seductively and i nodded. "how bout you show me later how much you love me," she whispered so only i could hear and my eyes lit up. i let out a 'mhm' and began to take my papers out of my bag.

"when did your friend leave?," she looked at me, searching my eyes. i looked over at her once more and scanned her face for a moment. she had a look in her eye and i wasn't even sure if i wanted to answer. "um, a few days ago.. she wasn't here for long. i told you this, bil," i said and she leaned back in her seat, staying quiet. she mumbled out a 'good' and kept it at that. i was so confused.. and now somewhat annoyed.

"is there a reason why you're asking?," still trying to figure out everything. "nope," she simply said and began to write her name on a piece of paper we picked up on the way into class. i rolled my eyes and sat back in my seat, not wanting to entertain it anymore.

throughout the rest of the class period, we stayed quiet towards each other. it wasn't fully awkward but there was a lot of awkward moments. "you tryna skip lunch and go out and get something?," she whispered in my ear as she walked me to my next class. "yeah, if you want," i smiled and she bit her lip while nodding. "okay.. i'll wait for you by the gate after this class, ight?," she offered and i gave her a simple okay before giving her a kiss goodbye.

i sat down next to bella and she began to talk about some little get together she wanted to have with her friends then lead it to being a sleepover.

"yeah, i'd be down.. that's something i would have to talk to my mom about though. she's been asking a lot of questions of where i been going and shit like that," i sighed and she looked at me confused. "the fuck? you're 18 years old, girl! she needs to stop at some point," she told me and i threw my head back in frustration.