Chapter 6

13 years from then...

Jessica's POV

From the day Luke told me about this incident...about how my dad and mom died. There was not one day that I slept in peace. There was not a single second I felt sad. I was always the one sitting alone. Or not really into the conversation with people.

From that day I kind of had water phobia. I was actally scared of going to beaches and scared of rains. And the worst part was that we stay in the place where it rains like cats and dogs. And when I say that it means "A LOT " we stay in Texas in Alvin.

Today I got up early because of the nightmare I got every night. I was breathing real hard. And tears were streaming down my face. I hear a knock at my door. I rub my eyes and in the cracked voice I say.."Go away Luke! I know its you. I don't wanna talk now. Just go away!"

Luke opened the door and hops into the room."I said go away didn't I?"I said

He had seen me like this for the past 6 years. I was still crying my eyes out. My head on my knees and my arms around my knees too.

"Oh god Jess. Please stop crying. For god sake. That was the reason I didn't ever want to tell you that. You've gotto grow up now. You've gotto move on now." He said this very softly so that he would not hurt my feelings.

I tilt my head slightly to look into his blue eyes. And deep inside I see the pain. The pain of him seeing me cry everyday. He never complained. He never even left me alone in this. I face palm my hand, rub the tears away, and again I look at him. Then I say,"i know I act stupid, wining all the time,but I have no control on myself. I can't help but miss them. I just can't help it when they pop up in my dreams like this. I've tried a lot to mix up with Amy,Kelly and Jason and you too but I just can't.I'm a freaking loser."

"Hey stop calling that to yourself. Your not a loser. Ok lets try out one thing. We'll plan a trip to some place. You need a long break. We and the rest of our cousins,we'll go out somewhere. You know just so that you can be comfortable with them. And it will clear you mind."

Luke's POV

It was really hard saying this to her. I really missed them too. But she was looking so depressing that I could not bear it any more. I really wanted to do something for my sis so that she could get out of this sad happenings.I couldn't see her wasting away like this in front of my eyes. I had to do something.

That's why the first thing that came in my mind which could make her happy, was going for a long vacation with the lad and the ladies. They would definitely help me out for this. They too cared for Jess so much. They would be ready in a tiffy. I just hope Jess says yes to this trip. I really want her back.

Jessica's POV

I was confused. Should I say yes or should I say no?

He was trying really hard to convince me on this trip. I couldn't say no to him and break his heart. He wants me to be happy again. Like I was earlier, before I knew these happenings.

"I.....I......ok....but this I'm doing only for you...." He clears my eyes with his hands and says,"Thanks dear, really it means a lot, and don't forget I'm doing this only for you too.... You have to start a new life now. "

We hug each other."Thanks bro. You know I love you so much."I laugh mockingly and Luke joins in.

"BREAKFAST TIME LOVEY-DOVEY SISTER AND BROTHER", We hear our arrogant aunt calling us. We laugh once more and I answer"Coming in a sec aunty..."

#How was the story till now guys? I hope your liking it. Please comment and tell me if ur liking the story or not. Thanks for reading it till now.And please dont forget to vote.Thank you once again.#