• training time

fundys axe clashed against dreams shield. his weapon stuck itself inside the protective wood, splinters flying out as he still tried to continue battle with his fiancé. 

"babe, get your axe out of my shield, you're supposed to be trying to ||kill|| me," dream said, holding his shield still, just to help fundy a little bit.

"i am trying to kill you. your eyes just seem to be attacking my heart in the process," fundy called. pulling his axe out, and getting back into stance to attack.
"you're such an idiot," dream shook his head, laughing to himself.

"yes, but im your idiot," fundy agreed, swinging and dodging the axe that nearly cut his cheek.

"hold on, did i hit you?" dream stopped, reaching his hand out to check if he accidentally hit fundy.

"dream, you're supposed to be trying to kill me as well, remember?" fundy reminded him, leaving a small peck on dreams retracting hand.

"but what if i dont want to kill you?"

"then you're just a big softie when it comes to me. especially if im trying to help you train," fundy commented, placing a kiss over dreams frown. "five more minutes of this and we can go do something fun okay?" he asked, sending him a small wink in the process.