Finding out

**they have been dating for a month but haven't moved past cuddling and kissing. They frequent a cafe as a hangout spot and bakugos returning to his arrogant self.

Bakugo pov

I was with icyhot at our cafe TRYING to enjoy my mocha when suddenly there was a big explosion out side that rocked the foundation of the surrounding buildings. Todoroki fell off his chair and I go to him. "You ok?" I ask as I help him up.

"Yeah... What was that?"

"Why would I know?"

Suddenly there is a gigantic what looks like a metal foot out slamming down outside in the street. The impact causes up and others to fall down again. We look at each other and rush outside. Could this be the lov?
OMFG you have got to be kidding me, its the huge 0 pointer from the entrance exam!

Me and him burst out laughing before we come up with a plan. I try to blast him over and half-n-half will freeze him before he hits the pavement.

We keep trying this movement, him skating below while I blast up and try to blow him down from the air but its not working.

"Hurry up! Its going residential!"

I turn around on my way down from my most recent blast up to see that we in fact have actually been moving toward the district where my house is and at the forefront of the residence area...

Is the playground where me and izuku used to play when we were little! If i dont stop this bastard hes going to smash it all!

Im so angry that I try for my biggest blast yet. Ive done stuff like this before, I just tried not to this time because I wanted to keep the robot in one piece but if I couldn't stop him before... I'll have to try for my biggest blast ever!

I put all of my being into stopping him from smashing my childhood haven when I notice extra heat on my arms. I look down to see red Xs crisscrossing up my arms and as I blast the robot to shreds I feel my bones split, not shatter but fracture. I yell and fall back to the street.

Todoroki freezes all of the pieces into a sheet on the street as they fall back to earth. But he quickly runs over to see me holding my swelling arms and I look up at him with pain and suprise in my eyes. "What was that? Are you ok?"

He kneels down to take a look at my arms. "Yeah.. " While I'm responding he takes off his tattered sweatshirt and frosts the inside and raps my arms. When we stand up "lets get you to recovery girl. Honestly, what was that? Ive never seen that power from you before."

I swallow as I come to terms with what had happened some time ago in that dark construction sight.

"I-I think Deku gave me his power."

We are gonna pretend that todoroki was told about one for all.