What Happened?

◇Sasuke POV◇

No, that can't be Naruto. He wouldn't join the Akatsuki, not in a million years! He wouldn't, the Naruto I know wouldn't join them.

He looked down at us with an emotionless cold stare. His normally puffy hair layed flat and lazily covered his left eye.

"N-Naruto..." Sakura squeaked. "I don-.... we need you Naruto..."

Sakura could barely get her words out. She keep deep breaths to keep herself from crying, but a few tears slipped out.

"I-I'm sorry!" Sakura confessed.

None of this seemed to interest Naruto at all.

"Sakura..." he started. Sakura looked up at him again. "I want you to answer this truthfully."

She slowly nodded.

"Why are you sad, Sakura?"

"Isn't it obvious...?" Sakura asked.

Naruto looked as her as if expecting an actual answer.

"Of course I'm sad! You leave the village, we look for you for three years, and when we find you're in the Akatsuki!" Sakura shouted.

"Any other reason?" Naruto asked. She froze. Does he mean, about what I did? She shook her head slowly. I became irritated to see him having so much power over everyone.

"Damn it..." I muttered. "We have been searching for you so long Naruto!" I shouted.

"Every single day, we all hoped and hoped that we would find you!" I continued. My blood was boiling. After everything we went through to find him. He acts like he's so much stronger than us.

"Sasuke..." Kakashi-sensei warned.

"Naruto, we need you, everyone needs you! And I need you..." My voice cracked at the end, but it didn't matter. He needed to know how much we all cared for him.

"And why should I give you happiness and have none of my own?" He questioned.

None of his own...?

"What do you mean, none of your own?" I asked shakily.

"You should already know how I feel about all of you." He responded blankly.

"What?" Sai asked.

"You're all disgraceful, selfish, and inconsiderate. I want nothing to do with you."

"Nothing at a-all?" I asked.

"Nothing. At. All.

I couldn't take it anymore. I summoned my lighting blade and my sharingan.

"Sasuke, wait!" Kakashi-sensei shouted.

At that moment, I could hear nothing but my own footsteps, each of them reminding me of that day.

I left because all the bonds I've made were severed by one mistake...