Sleepy.

------------
Summary:
Narcoleptic! Actors! Tommy and Tubbo
-Cold areas increase the tired feeling for Tommy
-Warmth does the same for Tubbo.
It doesn't help when Tommy is always cold
And it doesn't help when Tommy's hugs always give off warmth.
it also doesn't help when their acting group lives together, in a huge house.
-------------

!!!This might be shorter than the rest I've written. I'm currently about to take an exam and just wanted to finish this.!!!

Narcolepsy was something the two boys bonded over most of the time. Tommy talked about how the decrease in temperatures made him exceptionally more tired than before. Tubbo talked about how warmth made him tired as well. The two weren't the best at getting sleep either way, but with this "illness" they could be up and going one minute and be sleeping the next. Nobody in the two's new acting group knew about this, so when the group was on a discord call together, talking about moving in, the two silently knew that whenever their first "sleep attacks" came , it was going to bring a lot of questions.

The group that eventually moved into the house (as soon as the minors turned 18) was Dream, Technoblade, Tommy, Tubbo, Wilbur, Sapnap, George, and Ranboo, and a few more people they mainly acted with.
It had taken a while, but eventually everyone got moved in and settled down. 
Dream, George and Sapnap shared a room with three beds, and three desks for recording, Tommy and Tubbo shared a room with their recording set up, while Techno and Wilbur shared a room. Ranboo got the remaining room to himself. Yes, there were a few guests rooms. Either way, the house had plenty of space.

1.
Tommy.
The first time Tommy had a narcoleptic attack was when the heater went out. In the middle of winter. He was essentially just talking to Wilbur in the main room when he felt the cold chill of the room surround him. He shivered, before letting out a yawn. He tried to make it to his dressing room, he really did, but he all in all ended up collapsing in the middle of the room. In front of Wilbur. Concern ran through the older male's blood as he caught the blonde and quickly picked him up, holding him in his arms. The others were out, besides Tubbo. So that's who he called for. What confused him was the lack of worry in Tubbo's expression once he explained what happened. Tubbo seemed unhinged. 
"You didn't know?"
Tubbo asked, tilting his head slightly at the older male.
"Know what?"
"Tommy and I have narcolepsy."
Silence.
A quick phone search.
Oh.

Narcolepsy:
a chronic sleep disorder characterized by overwhelming daytime drowsiness and sudden attacks of sleep. People with narcolepsy often find it difficult to stay awake for long periods of time, regardless of the circumstances.

oh.

"Well..that would've been good to know before he just full on fell asleep out of nowhere without me knowing."
"yeah..sorry. uh, we don't want anyone else knowing for now. Just- keep it between us that you know. Cold areas make him tired, and warm areas make me tired."

2.
Tubbo and Tommy
As spring came along, so did warm weather. And that's when Tubbo got nervous.
The group had agreed to go out on a small picnic at the park, so there they were. Tubbo tried to bring some type of small fan that would keep him cool so he didn't fall asleep, but his ended up being dead when he checked.
He glanced around the group and his eyes landed on Tommy, who was clearly just staring off into space. Tommy was cold. Yes. He didn't stop himself from making his way over to his friend, wrapping his arms around them. Tommy seemed startled, but didn't object after seeing it was Tubbo. The younger wrapped their arms back around the brunette and hugged them close, letting out a small hum, as the two eventually ended up sitting on the ground.
"You're cold."
Tubbo mumbled.
"yeah, and you're warm."
"mm."
Tubbo yawned anyway.
So did Tommy.
The two sat there for a few moments, before Tubbo's eyes were the first to slip shut. He was asleep. Tommy glanced around, pulling Tubbo closer to him protectively before he shut his own eyes, allowing himself to drift off for a small nap. 

3.
Tommy and Tubbo.

It wasn't exactly supposed to happen like this.
The script was fine, the actors were fine, and everything was fine, the scenes had successfully been played out, and now Tommy and Tubbo stood together as they watched the rest mess around since the camera's were off. The two teens looked at each other, and smiled. They shared a high five before they registered someone coming over to talk to them. Oh, Dream.
"You two did an excellent job on that improv fight! I have to say I'm impressed!"
He smiled. 
oh yeah.
They had just done the small community house/fight scene.
The two had quickly hugged and apologized after the camera was off.
The two barely listened as the older talked to them about whatever he was talking about. 
The younger focused on the fan that had turned on, blowing cold air to their area
The older focused on the heater that he was standing right next to.
They were getting sleepy.
Maybe a nap wouldn't hurt.

"Tommy! Toby!"
Dream's voice rang throughout the studio as the two closed their eyes, almost falling to the ground before he caught them. The others rushed over and helped take the two boys from the blonde, who was clearly stressed and confused.
"I know what happened."
Wilbur spoke up, standing next to Fundy.
"What happened? Did someone put something in their drinks? Did they get enough sleep??"
Niki asked, concerned.
"Nah, they're fine. They both have narcolepsy."
"Narco-what?"
"Narcolepsy. It's a sleep disorder. Sometimes they'll just fall asleep out of nowhere no matter how much sleep they get. Tommy falls asleep faster when he's in cold temperatures. Tubbo i think falls asleep faster in warmer temperatures."
"THAT would've been nice to know."
"yeah.  I said the same thing."
"Well then, let's let them sleep."
"yeah.."

Words:989 
Started: Jan 28th, 1:15 pm
Finished: Jan 29th, 3:02 pm.