That one word!!!

Bobbys PoV.
Well today could be better Oakley is a little madam today every time I ask her something she either flops her self to the floor screams and she has found that one word yep NO!!!! she's found the word and she's taking full advantage of it today. Currently the little madam is on the floor refusing to get dressed she's already pulled her socks off twice.

"Oakley you little madam c'mon please let's get you dressed then we are going food shopping"
"No!"
"You and them little No's this morning young lady. Well I'm sorry but it's a yes"
"No! Nakey mommy"
"Come on don't you want to help mommy get some groceries?"
"Mommy ahh No!"

Bobbly just shakes her head sitting behind Oakley she gets her onesie on and shirt followed by her sweatshirt and jeans followed buy shoes the little one is still grumpy on the floor just laying with a pout on her face just looking up at Bobby with her fingers in her mouth. Bobby grabbed her phone placing it in her pocket then walked over to the corner chair grabbing the diaper bag hooking it over her shoulder helping Oakley to her feet then picks her up.

"Ok you little madam let's get you in the car then go and get some shopping"
"Mommy eet p'ease" Oakley points to the floor Bobby knows what she's going to do
"Look there's mommy car let's get you in your seat ok"
" mommy i'ts you"
" you can't sit with mommy you have to sit in your seat don't you it's safer"
"No!"
"Well I'm sorry but mommy said yes you need to be in your seat"

Bobby got a very fussy and screaming Oakley into her car seat with a little struggle she clipped the paci to her top and closed the door getting in the car herself starting the car and they where off. Oakley was very vocal for around fifteen minutes before she went quite and just looked out the window watching everything go buy. It never takes more then an hour to get to Walmart Bobby needed to grab a few things for the fridge and a few things for Oakley.

"Right then little madam let's get some groceries then we also need some things for you"
"No! Mommy Tay"
" we are going to go pick some food are you going to be Mommy's helper?"
"Elp?" Bobby unbuckled Oakley lifting her on to her hip
"Yep you can help mommy pick out some fruit and veggies"
"No eggi eww!"
"Veggies are good for you,they will help you grow big and strong"
"No!"
"That's your favourite word today isn't it madam"
" mommy Ooo eet"
" you can walk for a little while when mommy gets the shopping cart you have sit in there ok"

Oakley didn't answer she was more interested in watching everyone around her they made it across the parking lot Bobby went straight to the shopping carts placing the diaper bag in the seat then she lifts Oakley up sitting her down in the cart.

"Mommy up up mommy p'ease"
"Look Mommy's got snacks some banana puffs"
"Ine,Ine mommy aves dem" Oakley reaches for them
"Excuse me young lady what's the magic word?" Oakley giggled
"P'ease mommy"
"Good girl there we go, now sit back down then good job"
"Mommy AV?" Oakley holds up a puff
"No thank you darling, Oakley have them"

Bobby got out her list looking over it.

Apples.Bananas.Grapes.Mango.
Carrots. Sprouts. Butternut squash. Sweet potatoe. Parsnips. Broccoli
Cucumber.
Chips. Potatoes. Bread sticks.
Bread.
Milk. Apple juice. Orange juice. Mango juice.
Baby wipes. Baby powder. Rash cream. Baby lotion.
Baby puffs. Jarred fruit. Rice cakes. Dried mango.
Pasta. Pasta sauce.