~16~

I changed Tessa's birthday, it was clashing with canon storyline. It is now February 6th, just wanted to let you know. Allison's birthday which takes place in 'The Tell' is in January, and I had her birthday take place somewhere between 'Night School' and 'Lunatic' which is after 'The Tell'. Which meant Tessa's birthday was taking place after Allison's which wouldn't make sense if it was in November.

~~~

Scott and Allison are in the bus lot, they're flirting and laughing. The boy leads the girl to a bus, Allison giggling the whole way. They pause to kiss against the door, then make their way inside. The couple finds a seat near the middle and start making out. On the seat claws start to sprout from Scott's hand, tearing the brown fabric. Scott pulls away, groaning in pain. Allison says something and tries to walk towards him but he growls at her. He starts to rip her apart, she lets out a blood curdling scream.

~~~

Tuesday- December

Tessa shoots up with a gasp, the bloody end to her dream rattling her quite a bit. The ending of 'Heat of the Moment' plays near her head and she reaches with a clammy hand to turn it off. What Tessa saw in her dream is something she never wanted to see again, not the blood, the blood was fine. Scott and Allison making out and trying to do the dirty in a school bus, that was gross. Tessa already had a slight aversion to Scott, Allison, and certain acts of intimacy, seeing it all come together...

Tessa sits up in bed, Rose jumping up by her immediately. She welcomes the dog's affection. "Rosie I bet you're hungry. Let's get you some food baby."

Once Rose's food and water bowls are full Tessa heads back to her room and over to her clost. Her and Danny have a meeting today with the school counselors for their early graduation stuff. Tessa wasn't really listening beyond that, she just knew they had a meeting today before lunch. They are supposed to dress nice, and after digging through her closet for awhile, she texts the expert.

~~~

The Little Mermaid

Morning Lyds.
Please tell me you're awake.
Sent 6:47am

Wish I wasn't, what's up?
Sent 6:47

I need help.
Attachment: 1 Image.
Sent 6:48

Oh girlie. Is this about the
meeting about the early
graduation?
Sent 6:48

Yes. We're supposed to dress
nice but I don't want to send the
wrong picture. That means no
crop tops, no ripped jeans, no
hoodies, no sweatpants.
Sent 6:48

All of your favorite things.
I know.
Red turtleneck, black
miniskirt, and black sheer tights.
That baggyblack leather jacket
I saw on yourdesk chair. For
shoes, those blackchunky heel with
the open toe.Make Stiles do your
makeup and hair, I love you but he
does it better.Curl your hair, cat
eyeliner -I knowyou don't like it
but it looks good on you-,and a
dark colored red lip. Loadup on
jewelry , it will give yousomething
to fidget with so youdon't pick at
those nails I put on you onSunday.
Makeup before everything else. I
want a pic of the final look.
Sent 6:50

~~~

Tessa stares at her phone, it always amazes her how fast Lydia does that. The texting and the fashion, but nevertheless Tessa will usually listen. That means first step, threatening her brother into helping her.