Ragini: If you felt the same thing for any woman in future? Will you leave her?

Abhi: No aunt.. One life, one heart only for my wife... (Smiles) And Even death couldn't make me leave her, how could? (Got conscious)

Ragini got shocked... Jose looked at him in fear with shaking hands..

Ragini: what?

Abhi: Sorry aunt.. I just blabbered.. What I was about to say.. Only death can separate me from her.. And.. Trust me.. Aunt.. Please..

Trust me.. I'll take care of you like you do.. I'll never leave her for anything.. Trust me..

He gets up to get the suit..

Ragini: Rajeev.. Do you know anyone with that name & Sita?

Abhi: It's Ram & Sita, right Aunt..? (Smiles)

Ragini: Show him the room.. (sighs)

After he went out, she gets into thinking..

Ragini in mind: Even death couldn't make me leave her, What's the meaning.. He didn't know anything about Rajeev uncle too.. Who's Sita? Its aching my head.. I should find out..

After sometime, Ragini stands with Abhi & Jose infront of her employees..

Ragini: Here's my future son in law.. Mr.Abhishek..

Abhi:(in her ears) Aunt.. Future..

Ragini: sh.. I'll invite you all soon once date is fixed.. Now, you can carry on with your work..

They entered her cabin.. She goes through the documents again & shouts at Jose.. Abhi got bored..

Abhi: Aunt.. Shall I help you with something? (Smiles)

Ragini: (sighs) Wait..

She calls Vin to come over there.. Her employee..

Ragini: Show him our company sites & explain things to him.. He'll be here for time being..  Go with him, Mr.Abhishek..

Abhi: okay mam.. (Smiles)

Ragini: Mr.Abhishek.. Stay here for a minute.. You wait outside Vin..

When Vin moves out.. She sighs..

Ragini: what were you doing? Ugh.. Don't smile.. And keep it in mind, don't speak to employees much.. Just Mm.. Ok.. That's it..

Anyway my daughter is gonna take over my business not you.. Just relax here.. Now go..

Abhi: Okay mam.. Shall I tell you one thing?

Ragini: what?

Abhi: you're awesome.. (Smiles) Mam.. In everything.. Mom, as a boss.. Wow..

Ragini: Are you buttering me? It's not gonna work out & I'm scolding you.. And you..

Abhi: Aunt.. Chill.. I'll go now,..

Ragini looked at him with disbelief..

On other side, Pragya is shown telling her love story in brief to her dadi & her dadi's friends in dadi's bedroom.. They get tears hearing of their death each time.. Pragya cries too while saying that.. Dadi & Pragya hugs crying..

Abhigya  Reincarnated Love (COMPLETED)जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें