02. 𝘔𝘠 𝘞𝘐𝘍𝘌

MY WIFE─────✧❅✦❅✧─────

MY WIFE
─────✧❅✦❅✧─────

"I wonder what that guy is so angry about," you muttered, remembering the furious blonde earlier. Todoroki only listened to you quietly.

"Todoroki-san!" You and Shotō turn around to look at Yaoyorozu jogging towards you both.

You flash her a polite smile which she returns to you, the kind of smile that left the moment it came. "What is it, Yaoyorozu?" Todoroki asked.

"Oh.. I was hoping we can talk privately?" She glanced at you briefly. You were quick to catch what she meant but you don't move.

"You can tell me here," Shotō replied. Yaoyorozu is taken aback from his response since she's expecting him to send you away.

You purse your lips to hide the growing grin on your face from her disappointed expression, but you fight off your own pettiness and decided to spare her further embarrassment.

"See you in class Todoroki," you bid goodbye to the boy with a small wave. He doesn't want you to leave him alone, but he nods nonetheless. You nod at Yaoyorozu before walking back to class.

❅✦❅

"Ah! Takahashi!" You look at Midoriya who's jogging towards you.

"Midoriya," You acknowledge him with a smile. "Where did you go? I think everyone's back inside by now," you asked.

"Uh, well, I went to Recovery Girl to get my finger fixed," he nervously answered your question.

You tilt your head and glance at his bandaged index finger. You raise a brow, wondering what his Quirk is all about to leave him injured like that. "If you don't mind me asking, what's your Quirk?"

"Oh! It's uh.. um, s-something like a power up!"

Midoriya's trying hard not to spill any of his secrets but it didn't get unnoticed by you. He nervously look at you with a faint blush on his cheeks, whether it's from embarrassment or something else, you didn't mind it.