Chapter 4

Lucas's POV

We were having so much fun, but it soon came to an end. Someone caught us.

~~~

"Lucas, I love you..." Riley pulled away. I grinned and pushed a piece of hair behind her ear. I rubbed her cheek, and said, "I love you too." I pushed her against the door again, and kissed her. Terrible mistake.

All of a sudden, we thought we heard something we paused, looked at each other, and began kissing again, because we didn't hear anything. Suddenly, the door flew open, and since Riley was pushed against it, she fell. If only, we hadn't been kissing, we could have heard the door opening.

I fell on top of Riley. She laughed and so did I. I began kissing her again, and rubbing her breasts. "Ahem." We pulled away and looked up. Mr. Matthews was hovering over us, and so was Maya. Riley screamed, and covered herself. She quickly hid her face in my chest.

"Shh, baby. I'll get us out of this!" I felt her head moving, and felt tears against my chest.

I coughed, and sat up. I placed Riley's body over mine, keeping her covered. I saw their shocked faces once they saw it was us. I smirked. I really got is into trouble this time. Time for all that howdy-good-country-man willer kazoey.

"Sir, it's not what it looks like."

"Oh really? Then why are two students half naked, kissing, on the floor, and why is my daughter crying?"

"You. You scared her, sir."

"I'm her father, Friar. She's not scared of me."

Before I could speak, Riley looked up. "Yes I am. Your the worst dad ever. Just go away!"

I looked over to Maya. She was glaring at me. She stormed off, with a half eaten lunch in her hand. Uh-oh.

"Riley, I'm very disappointed in you."

"You know what? I don't care! Lucas loves me, and he will take care of me. Let's go."

I nodded and picked her up. "Good day sir." I said, emphasizing the day. I rushed out of the school, and hopped into an unlocked car. I placed Riley into the back. I smiled at her. I turned around an sighed. Driving couldn't be so hard, could it?

~~~

Maya's POV

I never wanted to see that jerk again! He totally blew me off! We were flirting, and we both knew he was asking me out.

Just now, he ran out with my best friend in his arms.

He won't get far. He doesn't have a car.

I'll get Riley back, I will.