Liar,Liar Chapter 2

• Dedicated to My Lovely Fans, Who Got Me Where I am today.=D

Authors Note: thank you for reading the next chapter of Liar, liar. A Player Vs. Girl Novel, Which was inspired by my chaotic life! I hope you enjoy the chapter, and if you did please vote and comment telling me so!!

Liar, Liar. Chapter 2.

The paper had my 6 hours highlighted, and it showed my second hour as media literacy. Now I had many questions about this schedule, but the first one was what the heck Media Literacy is? I turned down the hall, and searched anxiously for the library doors. It wasn’t that hard to find, considering the fact, all the lockers stopped and there was two large showcases, on the sides of the doors. I grinned and yanked open the door, walking in with my binder in hand.I made my way towards my next class, and stared down at my schedule trying to figure it out.

“Hello?” I called to the empty library room, and I searched around. “Is anyone here?” I continued to walk forward, my black hair falling out of place when I turned my head back and forth. “Hello, is this Media literacy?” I called again, and made an annoyed sound before turning around. I began to walk towards the doors and gave up.

“Help” I heard a quiet voice say, and I spun around. My eyes flashed back and forth, before I took another step forward. Was I hearing things? I heard shuffling noises, and then a thumping noise. Confused, I strode towards the noises and one shiver ran down my spine. Can you blame me? This was totally a scary movie scene. There was more noise and I pin-pointed it, before running towards it.

I jumped out into the isle, between the book shelves, and looked down. On the floor, a girl with brown hair was trapped under books. “Oh my god let me help you up” I said and began to pull the heavy encyclopedias off of her body. She smiled thankfully at me, and I put a hand out for her to grab. Her green eyes assessed the hand and she grabbed it. “are you okay?” I asked after I had pulled her up fully.

“Yeah thanks for saving me.” She rubbed the back of her neck, and laughed. “I’m really weak, because I'm diabetic. It’s a good thing you came here; or I would have been stuck until fourth hour!” She grinned, and then stuck out her hand. “The names Macey.” I grinned, and shook it.

“Emma Adams” I pulled my hand away, and said “So I was looking for someone to help me? I’m supposed to be in this class for Media Literacy?” I questioned and her eyes brightened, a large grin forming across her face.

“Sweet, that means we have class together!” she clapped her hands, and jumped up and down, momentarily stunning me. This girl was just too hyper for her own good. “Alright well put your stuff on the desk over there and we can start” I nodded, and walked to the desk quickly placing my stuff on it. Macey motioned for me to come over with her hand, and I sprinted over to her. “Okay, so since you just started, and we are like two weeks into the quarter I will explain things as easily as possible.” She grabbed the books off the floor and began to stack them. “Our jobs are to Check out or check in books and keep the library organized.” I stared at her, as she began to place the books in the shelf.

How was this supposed to be hard? I gave a small laugh, and grabbed books; starting to stack them in the shelf. “NO!” she exclaimed, grabbing the books back off the shelf and shaking her head. “Look” she pointed to the letter ‘S’ in big bold over the shelf “this is where the ‘S’ fiction authors go” She grabbed a book and tucked it safely in the ledge. “All the short shelves are the Fiction. Non-Fiction is the tall ones that are around the perimeter of the room”

I stared at her dumbly; before forcing my head to nod and grabbing more books off the cart. Sighing quietly, I grabbed another book and placed it safely. I turned my body again, and my eyes widened. Macey’s hands darted back and forth from the shelf to the cart, leaving me completely baffled.  “You really like this class don’t you?” I asked her, but it came out sounding like a statement. She nodded a bright smile forming as she turned to look at me and the book was tucked in.

“Yes, I actually want to be a librarian when I get older” she laughed; a small blush coloring her cheeks. I smiled back and grabbed one of the books, pushing it in between two hardbacks. She continued to grin, and I looked back to her.

“That’s great! You’ll be really good at it” She gave me a serene smile before glancing up at the clock. Her eyes widened, and she darted past me; heading towards the desk where our stuff was located. I watched her curiously, and picked up my stuff too when I reached the desk also.

“It’s almost time to leave. Two minutes!” she said and I nodded, finally realizing why she ran. “So what class do you have next?” she asked as I, began to fumble with my binder. I unzipped it and grabbed the schedule, peering at it. After figuring out what class I had, I shoved it back in my binder and zipped it.

We walked towards the library doors “I have Mr. Zaron, for math” I announced as we stepped into the hallway and I began to stride. Macey followed behind me, her footsteps; tapping and she squealed in delight.

“Cool me too! Do you want to sit by each other?!”  I could already tell that Macey planned on us being good friends, and I, surprisingly did not mind. She was nice, and didn’t seem like a poser. I nodded, and grinned before slowing down my pace so she could catch up. “Sweet” she paused and looked at me. “You don’t talk a lot do you?”

I cracked a smile and shrugged my shoulders, maneuvering around the students that were flooding the halls. “I know I don’t.” I gritted my teeth together, forcing back the sigh that wanted to escape. Changing the subject, I forced a smile knowing it didn’t reach my eyes. “So are we almost at the classroom?”

“Yeah” She answered, obviously getting the hint that I didn’t want to talk about it. “Here we are” she stopped in front of a colorful door, and yanked it open. I stared; hesitant and she turned to look at me with her green eyes. “Are you coming or are you just going to stand there?” she gave me a smile, and I beamed, letting my lips spread into a real smile. Thankful, I walked in the classroom, with Macey trailing behind me.

“Hello, welcome” Mr. Zaron chirped, and he gave me a big smile. “Are you a new student?” I nodded and he clapped, jumping up and down. “Oh goodie, Welcome Miss…?” I assessed the teacher, before quietly responding.

“Emma, Emma Adams sir” He smiled at me, before motioning for me to sit anywhere. I turned to look for Macey and watched as she waved me over. Starting down the aisle of desks, I reached the back and she sat down on my right. I scooted into the seat, silently and sighed. I was done trying to act tough, this school is stupid.

I pulled out my notebook, and began to write the notes that were scribbled across the board. Smiling, I looked down at the work, and back up to the board. I have a feeling I’m going to like this class, Mr. Zaron seems really cool, gay but cool. I mean, he already had the homework on the board, and worksheets were laid out on the table. I grinned, pulling myself up to my feet and strolling to the sheets. After picking it up, I quickly returned to my seat, and began my homework. It was easy stuff, and not much explaining was needed. But never the less, I wrote down every note and closed my note taking- note book.

I heard laughing, and brought my gaze up; sighing in defeat. Standing there, once again in my classroom was someone annoying, stupid, stuck up and mean. Have you guessed it yet? Because it’s pretty obvious, standing in the classroom was none other than Blake Thomson. He spoke with the teacher quietly and let out a loud laugh before he was patted on the back by Mr. Zaron. His dark eyes were lifeless and the smile disappeared as soon as he strode to his seat and sat down. I stared at him confused, my eyebrows knitting together in confusion. Why was he sad? I thought that people like him didn’t have emotions. I swallowed the lump in my throat, and turned myself away.

I stayed that way pretty much all hour and tried to ignore his gloomy stare. But why would he be sad? Of all people why Blake Thomson? He was perfect, and everyone loves him; so what would make him sad? I didn’t know; but I planned on finding out.

Authors Note:

thanks for reading!

did you like this chapter?

Tell me!

Q&A Question For Chapter 2.

Do you Like Blake? What do you think he's hiding, Or is he hiding any thing at all?

comment and tell me!=D  First Comment will have the next chapter dedicated to them!

Thanks.

xXkrislynnXx <3